Refeed Day 1 - I was sick at 3.30am!!!

Gunna-make-it

It was my first day on refeed yesterday so I had my shake for brekkie and lunch and for dinner I had 6oz fish with a small bowl of salad.
I woke in the night with a bad tummy ache and was actually sick, there wasnt much to be ill on but was kinda green /yellow and burned like hell - has anyone else experienced this? should I be worried?:cry:

hi ... i didnt experiance anything like that on re feed .. but i did feel very full very quickly ... and like i have posted re ibs that i now seem to have developed .. i think it is just re introducing food back into your diet that you have to be a little carefull with!... i dunno ?:confused:... its very frustrating ... but i would see how you go take it easy and eat just what it tells you on re feed sheet i did it for 2 weeks and ws absolutly fine ... its been since that problems started ... see how it goes eh maybe just a blip for ya ... just your tummy rebelling !! wants shakes not food!!:rolleyes:... only jokin!! bye good luck sharon x

Sounds like a bug, your tummy rebelling would've happened quicker. Chicken and lettuce, are some of the most common causes of food poisioning. Did you wash and dry the lettuce well? If it keeps happening, go to doc.

Back