Refeed diary! Whoop whoop!

Ok so here is my menu for the week. Comments welcome :)
Day 1:
shake
flapjack
chicken salad

day 2:
flapjack
tuna salad
chicken salad

Day 3
flapjack
tuna salad
chicken salad with jack potato and l.fat fromage frais

Day 4
flapjack
chicken salad and pitta bread with low fat fromage frais and mint
salmon fillet, 6 new potatos, 2 serving of veg

day 5
shake
chicken salad and pitta, yog and mint
spag bol
1 or 2 pieces of fruit

Day 6
shake
tuna salad and pitta
chicken curry made with low fat sauce (prob ww) 4 oz rice
2 pieces of fruit
low fat yoghurt

Day 7
shake
tuna salad and pitta
chicken curry and 4 oz rice
1-2 pieces of fruit

I am also going to have 2 litres of water a day and skimmed milk in my tea and coffee! Cant wait!!! I will also be putting tandoori spice or chinese 5 spice on my chicken. Really excited. If I have made a mistake please let me know!

Well done on your loss todate. You've done well. Good luck now with your refeed. Just keep a close eye to portions, eat slowly to give your brain time to tell your tum you're full and keep up the water habit.

Yup looks good :) Enjoy x

Thanks! I did enjoy and cant wait for tomorrow to eat again now!!!! Not going through this again tho so gonna make sure I keep the weight OFF this time! Well done on maintaining your weight by the way, you have done so well. xx

Bloody hell! been doing so well on refeed, really enoying it aswell and then went and ate 2 bloody thorntons chocs! Could kick myself. havent been tempted at all but was bought them as a thank you present, fell asleep and then ate 2 when I wole up! GRRRR! Hope it wont do too much damage, im on day 6 now so think my glycogen levels would have been restored by now. Cant believe Im so stupid!!!!

Back