• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Refeed Week 1 Weigh In!!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
So after a weekend of alcohol and some rice from the chinese last night, i lost 2.5lbs today!!!!!!!!!! :D

I half expected to have put on weight so and i wouldve have been thrilled with a sts so to lose im chuffed!! :giggle:

So brings my total weight loss on this diet to 6st 10.5lbs :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Yasmine

One last chance
Aww!! that is great Tanny!!! oh wow!

I was thinking about starting refeed tomorrow but I'm not sure.

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Do you feel ready to yas? if so go for it - aslong as you know what sets you 'off' and you got it under control :) You go away soon aswell dont you?x

Yasmine

One last chance
I do feel ready, but at the same time I'm not totally sure.

Yeh I go to Morocco in 3 weeks, that's why I'm thinking if I try maintaining before I go I can give myself a head start.

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Sounds like a good idea to me yas - the longer refeed the better so they say :) Go for it :D xxx

IrishMum

A little of everything!
Thats amazing Tanya!! I'm chuffed for you! I'm losing that (or less!) on TFR!! LOL!

OMG !!! What a result!!! Well done!

Well done Tanya! You've done really well losing weight after your first week of refeed - I STS. I was able to go for my refeed week 2 WI and don't think I'll able to until Wednesday morning...let's hope I've lost at least a pound! Although I had a bit of a naughty weekend as it was a friends 30th and by brothers b'day too...:break_diet:

You're off on hoiday soon aren't you? When are you off?

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Didn't realise you had a new thread for this Tan - I've commented in your refeed one! But well done!! xx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Thanks guys :)

Jan, im like the queen, she has 2 birthdays i have 2 threads .. same difference! :giggle:

spot on well done

Just goes to prove how maintainable it is

Hey Summergurl

Well done on your progress so far.
I must admit I'm really afraid to start refeed as I worry I may go beserk!! I know I'm a long way off but sometimes I just want to rejoin the real world again and stop living like a hermit, I do miss food!!
Your weight loss has been so inspiring to me...and I was wondering the other day who you reminded me of....then I remembered...Emma Bunton!! Lol!! Has anyone else ever told you that?
Keep going ;)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
hahaa Emma Bunton ... no! I've been told i reminded someone of Tyrones mrs from corrie though lol