Refeed Week 1 Weigh In!!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
So after a weekend of alcohol and some rice from the chinese last night, i lost 2.5lbs today!!!!!!!!!! :D

I half expected to have put on weight so and i wouldve have been thrilled with a sts so to lose im chuffed!! :giggle:

So brings my total weight loss on this diet to 6st 10.5lbs :D

Aww!! that is great Tanny!!! oh wow!

I was thinking about starting refeed tomorrow but I'm not sure.

Do you feel ready to yas? if so go for it - aslong as you know what sets you 'off' and you got it under control :) You go away soon aswell dont you?x

I do feel ready, but at the same time I'm not totally sure.

Yeh I go to Morocco in 3 weeks, that's why I'm thinking if I try maintaining before I go I can give myself a head start.

Sounds like a good idea to me yas - the longer refeed the better so they say :) Go for it :D xxx

Thats amazing Tanya!! I'm chuffed for you! I'm losing that (or less!) on TFR!! LOL!

OMG !!! What a result!!! Well done!

Well done Tanya! You've done really well losing weight after your first week of refeed - I STS. I was able to go for my refeed week 2 WI and don't think I'll able to until Wednesday morning...let's hope I've lost at least a pound! Although I had a bit of a naughty weekend as it was a friends 30th and by brothers b'day too...:break_diet:

You're off on hoiday soon aren't you? When are you off?

Fantastic result for you Tanya! Well done you.

Love the new pic by the way, you look amazing!

Didn't realise you had a new thread for this Tan - I've commented in your refeed one! But well done!! xx

Thanks guys :)

Jan, im like the queen, she has 2 birthdays i have 2 threads .. same difference! :giggle:

spot on well done

Just goes to prove how maintainable it is

Hey Summergurl

Well done on your progress so far.
I must admit I'm really afraid to start refeed as I worry I may go beserk!! I know I'm a long way off but sometimes I just want to rejoin the real world again and stop living like a hermit, I do miss food!!
Your weight loss has been so inspiring to me...and I was wondering the other day who you reminded me of....then I remembered...Emma Bunton!! Lol!! Has anyone else ever told you that?
Keep going ;)

hahaa Emma Bunton ... no! I've been told i reminded someone of Tyrones mrs from corrie though lol

Back