refeed week 1 weigh in!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by oxoxallyoxox, 6 June 2008 Social URL.

  1. oxoxallyoxox

    oxoxallyoxox Full Member

    Posts:
    447
    Likes Received:
    0
    Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    DOWN 2LB how cool is that

    Right off now to update my signature xxx
     
  2. Avatar

    MiniMins.com Matched Content

  3. fattothin

    fattothin Gold Member

    Posts:
    5,123
    Likes Received:
    45
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    and theirs you worried about refeed, well done Ally xxx
     
  4. Sheep

    Sheep on the up lol

    Posts:
    1,298
    Likes Received:
    21
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done ;)
     
  5. oxoxallyoxox

    oxoxallyoxox Full Member

    Posts:
    447
    Likes Received:
    0
    Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Thanks hunni - so glad I done refeed. Ive been happy 90% of the time this week (the other 10% is cuz im a moody woman) So it was the right thing for me to do.
     
  6. nictastic

    nictastic Says it as it is!!!

    Posts:
    4,948
    Likes Received:
    3
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Well done chickadee xxxxx whoop whoop x
     
  7. bluedaisy

    bluedaisy Full Member

    Posts:
    126
    Likes Received:
    1
    Well done, it's gud to know that you still lose on refeed, gud luck!
     
  8. TracyJ

    TracyJ Gold Member

    Posts:
    4,793
    Likes Received:
    20
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Woohoo well done Ally hun xx
     
  9. cuddlyfairy

    cuddlyfairy Gold Member

    Posts:
    4,034
    Likes Received:
    60
    Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That's great news Ally, well done.

    x
     
  10. Sara4

    Sara4 Gold Member

    Posts:
    1,649
    Likes Received:
    18
    Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah!!!! In the 9's! That is fab! Well done you! I am reading your refeed diary with enthusiasm! I have decided to stay on tfr 2 more weeks and then I am refeeding and I can't wait! So I am thrilled you are losing on it!!! Hope to join you there soon babe!!!!
     
  11. fattyfattybumbum

    fattyfattybumbum Full Member

    Posts:
    485
    Likes Received:
    3
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done Ally thats brill!!!You're at goal number 4 and you're already a sexy mama well done girl!!!!!!!
     
  12. Bindi

    Bindi Silver Member

    Posts:
    1,026
    Likes Received:
    2
    Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Great news oxally, maintenance here you come!
     
  13. SarahC4107

    SarahC4107 Full Member

    Posts:
    245
    Likes Received:
    2
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Anyone give me a quick briefing as to what Refeed is, please? Obviously I realise you get to eat food, and then Maintenance? Any experts?
     
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.
Loading...