Refeed week 1 weigh in

fantastic news, keep it up. you must be thrilled.

Well done thats brilliant! I am going onto re-feed wed next week and feel nervous that i will pile it back on. I am worried i will eat something thats not good for me and give into cravings because i can eat again and pile it back on. How are you coping with cravings now and do you feel full on such a small amount on re-feed? :)

Thanks everyone

and Juju25, its not too bad with cravings, dont get me wrong they are there and what i did was stick rigid for the first week and now i am adding in the odd treat, have to remember that we are still well below our calories and fat intake so it should be no issue.

well done adam. 4lbs on refeed is really good

Well done Adam. I was worrying about refeeding, even though I'm a long way off it! You've done really well and it's not so scary now that you have lost 4lbs and doing OK on it. Have a great time in London, you deserve it after all your hard work and dedication.

thanks everyone, to tell the truth i was relieved after first weigh in as i was so worried, just shows that can still keep the weight off with good old fashioned exercise

am not expecting to loose this week as im pushing on with adding more things to my diet what with carbs and all lol, will keep exercise up and hope to stay the same at least

thanks nikki

Back