Refeed wories

katy73

Silver Member
I decided to refeed but i dont know what happened i went absolutely potty and have put on 6lb in one week!!! i am now back on TFR but terrified as if that happened how am i ever going to get in control? advice please!!!:wave_cry:

Hi did you follow it exact. The right weights and adding foods in the right order? Maybe it was nothing to do with the food is it your totm? Dont be to upset.

don't be upset... you'll probably lose that again in a week of TFR.

I guess it's a case of following it to the letter and then after than being really careful in terms of how many calories you're having every day. I guess after a while it will become second nature but for a while you'll have to watch what you're eating quite carefully.

I think it's natural that when you've lost as much as you have (well done btw!!!) you're going to want to enjoy some of the foods you've been missing. The fact that you're feeling upset by putting weight on this week shows you're not about to go into a long-term downward spiral.

Think about WHAT you ate on refeed and when you go back onto it just be careful.

Don't beat yourself up tho- you've done amazingly well to be at this point

Hugs

xxx

Hey Katy

Try not to be too hard on yourself, its only natural after such a long period of no food to want to sample alot of things you used to love. I did refeed a while back for a hol and I agree its very very hard to control yourself. I would suggest that next time you refeed to pre-plan your meals according to the refeed sheet (perhaps over a 2 week period to get into a routine of healthy food), and only shop for what food you need, allocate yourself a draw/cupboard and area in the fridge/freezer for your own stuff, I know its not as easy as this but keeping planned and to the sheet can help you remain on track.

The weight you have gained will be off in no time it will only be fluid. Best of luck hun :)

Hi,

Have you considered swapping to cambridge to help you maintain?

They have a range of steps - you could try doing the 810 plan for a while then move gradually up the steps.

To be honest, I think lipotrim is great to loose weight, but their maintenance plan and the refeed plan is not the best.

Discipline is the big thing - easier said than done, but you just need to have the same determination that you had when you started TFR.

Plan your meals, have a max calorie intake, or do ww points, you need some way to record what you are eating.

Probs best to avoid all sweets, choc, fried foods, cos if you get the taste for them you can go crazy!

Keep your food healthy and simple, and limit your choices maybe?

I think on lipotrim we only have to pick like strawberry, choc, or vanilla shake? Hmmm.. so our minds dont wonder.

Maybe have breakfast as a shake.

Lunch as home made chicken salad sandwich.

Break another shake

Tea have chicken and veg or fish and veg maybe some whole grain rice or baby pots the odd occassion.

If you want a supper have a maintenance bar or some celery and homous or something.

Plan your meals so you dont have to think about it too much.

You will be fine!! You need to be strict with yourself! :) Good luck

Back