refeed??

teetiefunk

Gold Member
its my wedding in three months time (in cuba) and obv i will be coming off exante hopefully at goal by then :) my question is how do you go about refeeding so i dont all of a sudden gain a stone like i did in september when i went to turkey and had carby food???

teetiefunk said:
its my wedding in three months time (in cuba) and obv i will be coming off exante hopefully at goal by then :) my question is how do you go about refeeding so i dont all of a sudden gain a stone like i did in september when i went to turkey and had carby food???

No idea I have my wedding in 5 weeks in at Lucia and I still have no idea what to do :S

hope someone comes along to help us lol!! you must be getting very excited now dustqueen? mines is further away but i am mega excited!!!

I wont be re-feeding for a looooong time but I still like reading up on it so I know what to do when the time comes.
I have been checking out the other vlcd forums (CD, lighterlife, lipotrim) as more people on those have already done the re-feed.
I will probably follow one of those as exante dont seem to have any great info on it and I want to do it properly.
Maybe you could go have a look too. There are a few diarys of people who have done a full re-feed and I have found those very helpful.

I hope you both enjoy your weddings :D x x

Are you on TS now? How about going to Working Solutions for a month and then Simple Solutions for a month? That will slowly reintroduce food into your diet without going over the top.

thanks i shall have a look...yes on ts now...just dont want to put a massive amount on just before i get married

I think Exante said you can expect to lose around 10lbs a month on Working Solutions and about 7lbs on Simple Solutions, so you should still lose weight on that just slower then you do on TS and its still slowly bringing food back into your diet.

Hi

When I was on alizonne you 'phased off'. This meant phase one which was total solution you kept to until you had lost 70% of what you need to lose. You then go to phase 2 where you change a sachet in the evening for a piece of steak or chicken fillet. After another 20% you go to phase three which involves a piece of fruit instead of another. Eventually phase seven comes around which is maintenance based upon your calorie needs.

To be honest you can only gain weight if you eat more than you need to, best thing to d is to come off a few weeks before then gradually experiment until you stop losing. Then work out the calories you had that week divide it by seven and stick to it. I used to borrow calories from a few days if I new I had a night out coming up etc. I think this s what 'normal' people do without knowing it or by being sensible. After losing 7 stones it worked for me for 2 years before I lost it again, something psychological there which I need to sort out

Cheers

Rob

Back