Refeed

SilverSilph

Silver Member
Hey guys, I'v decided to refeed a week early. I only have 1 or 2 kilos left to lose til I hit target but my discipline on LT has been slipping since Halloween so I decided to refeed to avoid an all out binge when I've come so far. I want to thank everyone for all their support and help :D :thankyou: Without you I sincerely doubt I would have done so well! :flowers:
I want to wish everyone the best of luck with their LT journeys and I really hope you all hit your targets :D
Obviously I'll still be on here because I'm officially addicted to this site :p

Wish me Luck! Fingers crossed :D

Sounds like a good plan sweetie! Good luck doll! :) x

Congrats on getting this far, i think you're making a sensible decision, you don't have far to go now. Good Luck! Simone x

You'd better get yourself a gorgeous outfit ready! Keep it visible over Xmas to stop any possible cravings! Good excuse to shop!

Thanks Simone :D hopefully it wont take too much longer. setting myself a mini-goal. I wanna be fairly toned and at target by february. Going to a concert and I want to look fabulous :D

Ooh, who are you going to see? I'm sure if you keep focused you'll manage it hun :)

Wishing you lots & lots & lots of LUCK!!! keep us posted on how your doing,all the best Caz xx:D:D:D

You'd better get yourself a gorgeous outfit ready! Keep it visible over Xmas to stop any possible cravings! Good excuse to shop!

Unfortunately I'm beyond broke so no shopping for me :(

I'm going to see Lamb of God Rainbow. they're pretty heavy metal. Saw them in New York before and they were amazing. With an Irish audience the gig should be unbelievable :D I just wanna make sure I'll be comfortable jumping around without worrying my flabby flesh is showing lol :p plus I wanna ba as tarty as the other girls will be lmao :D will be aiming to be confident in a mini and a t-shirt. will prob end up meeting the band after as the best metal bar in Dublin is only around the corner from the venue :D Woo!

Yeah, I know LOG. Well, not personally but you know lol Well sounds like you've got it all sorted hun, I'm sure you'll be the foxiest lady there ;)

Lol I'm not sure I saw that thread. I'm not a huge fan to be honest, prefer stuff like KSE and Machine Head (along with Nsync and Britney *hangs head in shame*) There don't seem to be many on here into metal though, I know Medea is - not sure about anyone else

Yeah, Medea is a right little goffick! lmao Her kids sing along to all the death metal and industrial stuff her OH sticks on in the car :D

Back