Refeeding 2nd time round

Just had a massive row with the OH and he stormed out so I ate a weight watchers carrot cake
. Why do I always end up eating in these situations!! So annoyed with myself

Wisdom teeth are so painful, i don't envy you :( The carrotcake won't be too bad, you're nearly at the end of your refeed so your body would be more accepting of it rather than if you ate it at the start so it shouldn't add too much glycogen (you'd think i knew what i was talking about lol!) And it was weight watchers so its not bad.

How are you getting on with moving? i'd say its mental with 2 kids!

Sorry not been around much. Weight watchers carrot cake is fine under the circumstances! It's better to go with what you actually want and not try substitute for fruit or something healthy as I've done in the past because it doesn't take the need away and you end up eating much more in the end. Hope you are ok and feeling better today x x x

The house we are moving to wont be ready for 6 weeks which is a bit annoying but out holidays in 3 weeks so we got that to look forward to and on the plus time we have lots of time to pack. The baby's got tonsillitis so didn't make it to that BBQ today unfortunately.

Today's my last day refeeding and I'm dreading the weigh in but hopefully won't be to bad
xx

Oh no, toothache and tonsillitis :( I'm sure you've done great, especially not being well and able to eat salad etc. Fingers crossed for WI. Just FYI I'm almost back to my post refeed weight so even if you do put some on, you can get it off again before it gets out of control x x x

Well done! How did you do it? Share the secret lol xx

Lol I'm jut being careful what I'm eating and it helps listening to my CD's to stop eating when my tummy is full :)

Back