Refeeding advice for a holiday in October

For Me This Time

Loves VLCD's
Hello All
I know it sounds a long way off but in 15 weeks 10th Oct I go on holiday midway through a sponsored slim on CD. However, I cannot afford to put weight on during the holiday but don't want to spoil it for the others as we are all inclusive. The drinking bit is not a problem I will go to the bar, but I am not sure how to refeed before I go, will this help in not gaining lots of weight. i will not be going mad but want to eat an evening meal with the family. I am happy to take tetras for the other 2 meals per day. Please help. I have read through the book the cdc gave me and its clear as mud and she is not the most appraochable person.

Many thanks for all your help :wave_cry:

Michelle

what i would personally do is about 4 weeks before start working up the plans to the 1200 cal then try and stick to that plan as much as poss on ur hols!

working up before hand may slow your weight loss to you will certainly put on if you just start eating straight away!( this happened to me last time)

this is what im planning on doing for xmas!

hope this helps
xxx

hi ive just had a all inclusive hol and gained 10lbs in a week, got straight back on track and lost 9lb, so i wouldnt worry about it to much, it should come off pretty quick, dont let it spoil your hol,

Back