Refeeding decision

Yasmine

One last chance
Ok, I realised that getting down to 9st exactly is not what I should go for to be perfectly honest. I mean, if I did and then decided to refeed, I might end up losing more weight from refeed and could end up underweight.

So would it be best if I started refeed at 10st?

I would give yourself a 7 lb leeway, so maybe 9 st 7 lbs???

Thats what I'm doing. My real target is around 9 stone, but my pharmacy target is 9 1/2 stone. I want to have the 1/2 stone leeway too. (It won't put me underweight though as I'm a shortie!)

absolutely hunni, i think your lookin as near as perfect s poss¬!

and i worry your guna end up skeletal!!

youve done so well an would be a shame to ruin it by goin too far...

xxxx

I agree with others hun! You look fab now! I think 9stone might be a bit light. But hey you are the one that has to be happy. But your losses to date are brilliant!

Yep, I think you look amazing now chick, And im worried about you getting too skinny!

hey Yasmine, is 9stone healthy at 5,6? just outa curiosity? The lowest I can weigh is 8s 4 and im only 5f4 hehe, you dont wanna be the other end of the extreme hahah xxx

by the way Love your name (I called my daughter Yasmine! haha) x

I have to say - being your height - I was wondering about this too. I wasn't going to say anything but as it's been brought up ......... Aiming too low has always been my downfall. In 2000 I got down to 9st 2lbs and thought - wouldn't it be great to get below 9st? I couldn't do it - it was ridiculous and I ended up at 15st 9lbs trying!!!!

The one time I kept any amount of weight off for any amount of time was when I decided I'd had enough and packed in a regime at 10.5sts. I kept that off for over 2 years before I remarried and started going up, cooking big meals again and going out etc.

So this time I'm aiming for that weight (10.5sts) KNOWING I can maintain it

I know you're a lot younger than me - but there are lots of things I wish I'd learned years ago!!!!

Good luck whatever you decide x

you look like a skinny malini anyway haha x I hate it when peeps say that to me but you really do!! xx

Yasmine, I remember a few weeks ago questioning your goal weight as it concerned me a little, well a lot to be honest with you, as you are taller than me and I really thought 9 stone was way too low for you. 9st would take your bmi to 22.1 and 10st would take it to 22.6. I know the recommendations are 20-25, but I would be happier to see you at 10 stone hun, as 22.6 is medium of the range. It gives you that leeway incase you are losing while maintaining etc, but to go much lower than 9st, if you were refeeding, would give me concerns.

I know you have to do what is right for you and how you feel, but why dont you settle for a 10st goal to start refeeding, then take it from there, see how you feel.

Good luck hun, but please dont go from one bad habit of dieting, (overeating) to another bad habit.

Thats what I'm doing. My real target is around 9 stone, but my pharmacy target is 9 1/2 stone. I want to have the 1/2 stone leeway too. (It won't put me underweight though as I'm a shortie!)
Aww hehe, you're lucky your short, I wish I was a little shorter.

absolutely hunni, i think your lookin as near as perfect s poss¬!

and i worry your guna end up skeletal!!

youve done so well an would be a shame to ruin it by goin too far...

xxxx
Aww thank you, skeletal LOL, that's what my dad thinks will happen to me, a friend of mine thinks I'm going to dissapear LOL.

How's it going for you? everything alright?

I agree with others hun! You look fab now! I think 9stone might be a bit light. But hey you are the one that has to be happy. But your losses to date are brilliant!
Thank you :) that's what I was thinking, going by how I look and stuff and if I'm happy, I will stop :)

Yep, I think you look amazing now chick, And im worried about you getting too skinny!
Thank you :), don't worry, I don't want to be skinny, I never found skinny attractive.

hey Yasmine, is 9stone healthy at 5,6? just outa curiosity? The lowest I can weigh is 8s 4 and im only 5f4 hehe, you dont wanna be the other end of the extreme hahah xxx
Well, I the lowest I can go is 8st 11lbs, but that's way too much for me.

ohhh thats not too bad then! 4lbs will not be sooo much, you look really skinny as it is :) xx

I have to say - being your height - I was wondering about this too. I wasn't going to say anything but as it's been brought up ......... Aiming too low has always been my downfall. In 2000 I got down to 9st 2lbs and thought - wouldn't it be great to get below 9st? I couldn't do it - it was ridiculous and I ended up at 15st 9lbs trying!!!!

The one time I kept any amount of weight off for any amount of time was when I decided I'd had enough and packed in a regime at 10.5sts. I kept that off for over 2 years before I remarried and started going up, cooking big meals again and going out etc.

So this time I'm aiming for that weight (10.5sts) KNOWING I can maintain it

I know you're a lot younger than me - but there are lots of things I wish I'd learned years ago!!!!

Good luck whatever you decide x
Wow, thanks for that, that's some valuable info.

Back