Refeeding diary

Yes, I meant after day 3/4, sorry, should have said (dont want u to think I am not reading properly- although only some of it sinks in lol). Your right Tanya, will stear clear of the low fat spreads, start as I mean to go on!!! Great stuff!! Thanks again.

I have been maintaining since April, and I think I have had butter about 3 times since then. Its surprising how much we just used things in the past through habit.

Now I use things like extra lite mayo, extra low fat cheese triangles, juice from tomatoes, small covering of chilli sauce.

So glad we are allowed mayo!! And even more glad they do a low fat version!!

Just to clarify are we allowed the marinated chicken in natural yoghurt and spices, for a main meal, then the extra marinated chicken in a wrap the next day after day 4 of re feed?? I hope so!! I am dying to try it out. I plan to have it for my Sunday dinner, then lunch on Monday

Oh, I will that's great, I think I will appoint you as the new role of my second mum ha ha

OMG!! What will I do!! You really need to cancel, I will need you for at least the next few years til I have mastered this diet thing lol.

Hope you have a lovely holiday, and have a great break

Back