refeeding & ketosis

curlylow

Hello! :)

for those of you who dont know I started my refeed on Wednesday this week. After over 3 months of lipotrim.

I was just wondering if anyone knows when I will come out of ketosis? And if its gradual?

Today I can have a baked potato, so I am assuming as a tato is a carb I will come straight out of ketosis?? Or does it not work quite like that??

xx

Not a clue hun i thought i was still in ketosis last week!!! xx

i'm only refeeding for a week after being on lipo for 7 weeks, just starting week 4 today. Going on hols
a week later. The pharmacist said that would be ok. It might depend how long you've been on lipo for.

I've just finished day 4 on refeed and have checked and found that I'm still in ketosis. I'm baffled cos I've had a baked potato tonight and thought it would stop ketosis in it's tracks. I know everyone is different, but when will ketosis finish?, does it all depend on how many carbs are eaten, or is it just down to the individual.

I wish i would have checked now Fi..silly me! Felt like weeks for me in fact im still not hungry! xx

I'd say your tummy shrinks a lot though doesn't it? And you might never feel hungry the same way?
I'd imagine those ketosis strips are more accurate coming into ketosis than coming out of it, because it probably takes some time for the ketones to clear from the blood in the urine. I'd say Lipotrim are right and it's around the 36 hr mark.
Guen

Hi
Ive just finished day3 of refeed, had baked potato with my dinner tonight so will test in the morn for ketosis state. Was still in ketosis last 2 mornings.

Back