refeeding & ketosis

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by curlylow, 18 April 2008 Social URL.

1. curlylow

curlylow Full Member

Diet:
    my own! Gym and eating properly
    Hello! :)

for those of you who dont know I started my refeed on Wednesday this week. After over 3 months of lipotrim.

I was just wondering if anyone knows when I will come out of ketosis? And if its gradual?

Today I can have a baked potato, so I am assuming as a tato is a carb I will come straight out of ketosis?? Or does it not work quite like that??

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i think everyone is different ,when i did the refeed for my holiday i was still in ketosis after 4 days ,i phoned LT and they said that was unusual it is usually 24-48 hours ,mmm baked potato enjoy hun you deserve it xxx

4. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Not a clue hun i thought i was still in ketosis last week!!! xx

5. BSLIM4HOLS

BSLIM4HOLS Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i'm only refeeding for a week after being on lipo for 7 weeks, just starting week 4 today. Going on hols
    a week later. The pharmacist said that would be ok. It might depend how long you've been on lipo for.

6. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've just finished day 4 on refeed and have checked and found that I'm still in ketosis. I'm baffled cos I've had a baked potato tonight and thought it would stop ketosis in it's tracks. I know everyone is different, but when will ketosis finish?, does it all depend on how many carbs are eaten, or is it just down to the individual.

7. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I wish i would have checked now Fi..silly me! Felt like weeks for me in fact im still not hungry! xx

8. Guenevere

Guenevere Getting married July 2011

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'd say your tummy shrinks a lot though doesn't it? And you might never feel hungry the same way?
    I'd imagine those ketosis strips are more accurate coming into ketosis than coming out of it, because it probably takes some time for the ketones to clear from the blood in the urine. I'd say Lipotrim are right and it's around the 36 hr mark.
    Guen

9. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Hi
    Ive just finished day3 of refeed, had baked potato with my dinner tonight so will test in the morn for ketosis state. Was still in ketosis last 2 mornings.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.