Refeeding meal plan

take a look at my diary, its in refeed section im on day 11 of it now so first 7 days are covered

no problems thats what we are here for

Awwww, it's soooo nice to have so many motivational people on here to help, it actually saddens me that I have to rely on people I don't even know for support :( You mention what you're doing to other people and they scoff and make you feel like you're doing something dirty. It's just so nice to be able to come on here and speak with people who know exactly what you're going through.
Taylor, you've definitely come to the right place hunni xxxxxx

Awwww, it's soooo nice to have so many motivational people on here to help, it actually saddens me that I have to rely on people I don't even know for support :( You mention what you're doing to other people and they scoff and make you feel like you're doing something dirty. It's just so nice to be able to come on here and speak with people who know exactly what you're going through.
Taylor, you've definitely come to the right place hunni xxxxxx
Tell me about it, many of my friends and my dad are being negative about it towards me and not my little sister. They're saying that I look sick and are saying that I'm going to die.

People on minimins are so supportive it's unreal. Love all you guys on here :D

Sorry to hear you're still not getting much support at home Yasmine. Still, you always have us to rely on, we will always be here to support you on your journey. Take care.

Back