Refeeding on Exante ...

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Is there like a refeed sheet to be followed? Like certain foods introduced on different days?

I'm only on TFR for 3 weeks so really am thinking about refeed. Was just guna do it like i have done after being on Lipotrim so am just curious to see if Exante has one?

It's in the book, pages 16-17.

Takes 4 weeks according to them, but there seem to be a few foods missing (CHEESE! :eek:) so you may have to adapt it a little & experiment to suit you.

The basic plan to follow is there though.

I have just seen that online as they didnt send me an information booklet with my boxes! 4 weeks! ha!

Hmmmm. Haven't seen any menus but 4 wks seems a little extreme??? May be me xxx

Yep, does seem a little extreme!

Am not :)

I think I lasted 7 weeks( I was worried about what to eat, and kept putting it off until I had planned it with military precision ;D )
but then I lost 3lbs that week!!

;-)

Not add-a-meal Maggie, reintroducing food when you are at/near goal.

From what I can see all the refeeds for all the VLCD work on similar principles, but over different timescales.

LT is the quickest, you add pretty much all foods back but in a certain order in around a week.

LL is the longest, if you do RTM and follow the plan properly it takes around 3 months to get to full maintenance I believe.

CD seems the most in-depth as it goes in stages now (the "plans") and you just move up to the next one when you or your CDC thinks you are ready. Again this can be anything from a week to several months at each stage so can be done slowly or quickly depending on the individual.

Exante seems like a nice compromise to me, and I don't think 4 weeks is too excessive. I like the way they introduce different foods at diffrent stages so if you continue to weigh regularly you can hopefully identify and eliminate foods which may cause you to retain water or gain weight. I just wish they'd remembered about cheese.........:(;)

At the end of the day I think the goal is to learn the principles behiind the refeed and adapt it to fit to you.

As I said on another thread I don't think I will ever be able to have a "normal" relationship with food once I've finished TFR, and I will likely be on some sort of eating plan (not necessarily a "diet" per se) to try and maintain for the rest of my life. :eek: But if that's what I gotta do........

Nope, dont think i'll ever have a 'normal' relationship with food either :sigh: Damn stuff, why do we need it?!!!! :rotflmao:

The refeed on Cambridge takes about 8 to 12 weeks.

A long time, but I needed every single one of them :eek:

wow! 8-12 weeks!!

Now im doubting myself :S lol

Back