Refeeding soon

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Hi
thinking of refeeding next week but wondering wether to lose a bit more first as I might put water weight back on. Has anyone put on weight on there refeed or the weeks following?
Thanks x

I think the idea with the refeed is that you should finish the refeed at the same weight as you started it. I too wanted to lose a little more to give me some leeway but I made a promise to my family a month ago that I would only do another month. TBH I'm a bit scrawny neck/shoulders etc and it was unlikely that more weight would come off my belly so I decided to refeed on schedule. I weighed this morning after completing day 1 refeed and have not changed, which I'm glad about. I'm a little nervous for day 3 onwards as the carbs are being introduced. Don't forget Emma that you are still having small portions and if you were eating this way on a 'normal' diet you would be losing weight. I'll let you know news as fast as I can, how I'm affected if that will help? I've not been hungry yesterday or today which has surprised me, and I've only had 1 shake for lunch and due to eat any minute now.

You start your refeed when you're ready and make sure you are settled and organised before you begin. You're gonna do great Mrs! We both deserve to crack this, and I know you will do fine :)

Best

Kay x x x

Thanks Hun, I'm so scared about refeeding it's stupid, I'm going to plan every detail as I'm worried if I put the weight back on i won't be able to lose it again. I'm looking forward to it at the same time tho. If you could keep us updated that would be great, your doing so well xxx

Back