Refeeding!

toddshar

Silver Member
After falling of the wagon last Friday and disastrous attempts of trying to get back to TFR 100% all week I've decided to refeed a week early. I went to the chemist yesterday and I'd put on 6lbs :( to avoid my weight spiralling out of control and chemist advice I'm starting day 1 refeed today and I'm joining weight watchers Thursday. I have to say my chemist has been fantastic as I work for the coop and I use a coop chemist I get a 10% discount each week on lipotrim but every 4 weeks on pay day it's double discount day. My chemist allowed me to pay 4 weeks in advance to take advantage of 20% off and I'd still get weighed each week and collect a weeks supply as I'm refeeding a week early I thought I'd lose out on a weeks money for lipotrim but my chemist refunded my money :)

I also think you lot are superb without your support and amazing comments I wouldn't have been able to do 23 weeks 100% I live on this forum and would be lost without it so sorry to tell you all you don't get rid of me that easy lol I will be flicking between lipotrim and weight watchers forums! Good luck to all of you on your weight loss journeys x

Last edited:
Hey Sharon lovely to read your post. I'm glad your chemist has been good from some of the posts on here it sounds like you're lucky.
Refeeding today and joining WW on Thursday sounds like a good plan there's no point trying to struggle on. I hope you reach a time soon when you realise how awesome you're achievement has been on LT, 23 weeks 100% is amazing so don't be hard on yourself.
Glad you're sticking around on the forums, you're the wise 'old' lady we can turn to for advise!:D
Finally, change your profile picture back to the slim jim one Mrs, you're not going back!!! Please keep posting to let us know how refeed and WW goes. Best wishes.

Thank you Amanda and less of the old! Lol I've changed my picture I put the one of me being big up cos it makes me cringe and thought it would motivate me into staying 100%. I will definitely keep you posted I use the I phone app so I'm always around lol

Well toddshar wishing you every success on you new weightloss journey with ww you have done so well over the pass 23 weeks may you succeed in future as we all know you will as you have shown us all the determination that you have.
Will be keeping a eye out for those pics of when your at target xx

I'm also refeeding as of today, was going to start tomorrow but there won't be much difference haha! I've fell off the wagon yesterday, had a greggs! Was supposed to go chemist today to get weighed n tell them I'm going to start refeeding but didn't have chance so going to go next weekend and speak to them then. Good luck with the refeed, I've had chicken n veg so far, was yummy :) also good luck with WW! xx

Good luck Toddshar!!! You have done amazingly well and you will soon have that pesky 6lbs away!!! x

Back