Reflections as I near goal.....

Arh bless ya x x x When I first came on here about 2 weeks ago, you were one of the first people to wish me well. I've read many a thread where you have offered support to others. You truly are an inspiration to us all x x

:talk017:

Thank you sooooo much for sharing your journey with us. I can really relate to how you were feeling before you started CD because that is how I feel now and reading your post made me cry. I start my journey on the 28th and hope I'm as strong as you.

Once again thank you and as many others have said you are an inspiration.

Well done you look FAB!

Oh Georgie, what a wonderful,honest and inspirational post. I have watched your progress in awe, and your photos are stunning.

A massive CONGRATULATIONS on reaching goal, you deserve it.

Lots of love

Emma x x x

Hi I also wanted to say a very big WELL DONE!!! Like the others have said you really are an inspiration to all of us and even though i'm only on my 3rd week you have gave me the encouragement to see this through to the end. x x x

Georgie...i just sat and read your post and i have tears in my eyes........your post has made me believe that it is possible and i can do this! im going to get through this! Congratulations on your FANTASTIC weight loss!! and Thankyou SOOOOO much for posting your story!!

Hope your going to keep posting on minis!!

xxx

Georgie
You made me cry!!Well done at reaching goal!Thanks for inspiring me to start on cambridge and hopefully i'll be at goal this year!!

Thank you all soo much for your lovely posts, I am quite overwhelmed and have become an emotional heap and must pull myself together!!

Focus Georgie, focus!

I look foward to watch all of you continue to shrink!

Gxx

Back