Reflexology

mommyB

love it
Any one tried it or have any experience ?

Am actually considering doing a course in it and was just wondering how popular it was out there before I took the plunge. Have had it myself in the past and find it very interesting but wondered if there really is enough interest to earn from it.

Ah! Well, if it helps you gauge, my reflexologist also does reiki, Hopi ear candles, EFT, and rents out 2 holiday cottages. The lady I visit when my normal one is away also appears to do it to supplement the family income. I don't think the reflexology is a huge source of income for either of them, but if you're interested in doing it and would be happy fitting it in for a bit of extra cash here and there, go for it! But then of course this would depend on your location etc I think!! In some places you could probably be busier. :)

Did use to have this treatment on a regular basis when I suffered from very bad migraines and found it extremely helpful. Also VERY helpful in easing back pain.
I know some of the basic techniques and still have a few books on it. Something I considered doing at one time myself.

Think you will find that lots of people are turning to these traditional and natural methods of treatment.

Why not do some provisional study on it and use family and friends for trial runs? ... :D

Yes, it wouldnt be our sole income and I was considering maybe doing aroma therapy massage as well, and possibly something else. I'm near Birmingham so hopefully would have a wide 'catchment'. I have a friend who is about to qualify as an accupuncturist (sp?) and she has said I could work with her part time too.
Just hate my current job and want to try something 'different'

Back