Regrets before starting CD?

chele80

On a mission
Anyone got any regrets?

Mine are that I didn't take a proper photo and do a weekly one.
Also that I didn't take all my measurements :sigh:

I didn't take my measurements at the start either, but did do them after 2 weeks.... wish I had of at the beginning tho... didn't really want to know what I measured tho...

That I didn't eat a whole pizza!!

Kidding xx

Didnt your CDC measure you? My record book that I have from my cdc has all my measurements on them....... she even measures my tummy and back (extra to the normal measurements)

Mine asked and I said no......

ok, i just thought it was something they all did :)

mine did. i was to get remesured today but cos of
the scale mixup we are waiting until next
week weigh in.
i wish i had an underwear pic of me.

I wish I had an underwear picture too. Scarey stuff but would have been good to compare

no way would I have done an undies shot - not even when I get to goal. Im scaredy!

I got measured too - mine measures me every two weeks x

Oh my days no undies shot for me either..not before, not now, now ever!! My only regret is not getting to grips with it sooner and spending 5 bloomin years fannying about with CD before my success this time around.

Anyone got any regrets?

Mine are that I didn't take a proper photo and do a weekly one.
Also that I didn't take all my measurements :sigh:

Mine? That I was too scared to try something like Cambridge years earlier because everyone said it was dangerous. :rolleyes:

rumbly-tums said:
Didnt your CDC measure you? My record book that I have from my cdc has all my measurements on them....... she even measures my tummy and back (extra to the normal measurements)

Only my waist. I wish I'd done my arms, thighs, hips etc at home

fed-up-and-fat said:
I wish I had an underwear picture too. Scarey stuff but would have been good to compare

Ooo good idea!

Back