Regular CD Chat Room meetings

Chat Room poll..Which day would be your prefered choice to meet up??

• Total voters

Nibbles

Silver Member
Well, i'm back, having been lurking for the past few months and very few posts. Just updated in the Maintenance sub-forum MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum - View Single Post - My determination to maintain my goal weight !!!.
I started CD last September and have continued to read the posts of new & old forumites. Reading of successes and failures. Following familiar names.
Relating to so many issues, both positive and negative, happy and sad. Fab forum.
Whilst lurking last week, i stumbled across a few forumites who had crossed over into the Chat Room. Made a change from posts and was quite amusing.
Why don't you CD Forumites have a regular time and day to drop in?????
9pm onwards seems a reasonable time, ie. kids & babes tucked up, hubbies and partners in front to of the TVs, etc. etc.
Just need to have a straw poll and decide a day that suits the majority that might join in or not????.

Bump
So many people viewing this thread, but i really wish you could all cast your vote in the box above.
Come on ladies and gents, cast those votes in this poll.
Many thanks.

thursday evening or any weekday :D but im sure i could come in whenever...god im helpfull hahaha

I cant really do wednesday , thursday or friday due to kids comittments etc...

Be nice to have a drop in chat...

BTW Hiya Nibbles....
Lovely to see ya

x

We started the chat room a couple of weeks ago and it was everynight from 9pm whoever was free to join in. (I've been a bit busy evenings recently so havent stopped by in a few days)

We started the chat room a couple of weeks ago and it was everynight from 9pm whoever was free to join in. (I've been a bit busy evenings recently so havent stopped by in a few days)
Yeah Mollydog, we started the chat room and suggested every night at 9pm, but on the few times i stepped in for a nose, there's been no-one there, so i felt it needed a restart with a straw poll offering choice maybe one evening. Seems however as if those voting, are happy to go with whichever nights are suggested.
Shall pop in tomorrow at 9pm, as i am too late tonight.

will def try to join tomorrow at 9

x

Back