An old registered newbie becoming a regular...hi hi

ginzeh

Hey forum!

I registered ages ago but then joined the surgery forum --- i had a gastric balloon that went wrong and made me ill

so doing it a traditional way now before I go drastic and opt for the band (don't really want to but willpower is kinda zilch)

So I'm Gina, 27 from South East, i have a 5yr old daughter and I'm a software engineer!

I've started the CD - put on Step 2. had a bad day today --- sweeteners in coffee (not sure if allowed) and had a few forks of tuna in addition to my small meal.

I started on Monday --- being at work all week was actually a good starter - was kept busy although still had lots of temptations from people in office bringing in cakes and treats, I was strong though!! and knowing i could have food at the end of the day got me through lol.

I got weighed on friday by my consultant as she wanted to "motivate" me for the weekend --- I lost 5lbs from Mon-Fri.

I am happy with it but wish it was 5st lol.

I think I will tell my boss I want to work 24/7! My shift starts again on Wednesday so another 3 days of hell keeping occupied not wanting food and stuff :( I feel a failure after today!

Do I continue? does it get easier? shall i try another diet? argh. bad day.

So anyway, wanted to say hi maybe make some friends as found it quite lonely on here, either a lot of old posts in CB or no replies :/

Xxxxxx

Last edited:
Hi there! You can do this, whichever diet you decide. I would recommend slimming world if you have lots to lose and like to eat plenty, I'm not on it at the moment but I have a lot of faith in it as I've seen lots of people lose weight(and keep it off) whilst feeling full and still being able to so social things etc. How are you getting on? Xx

Back