Votes: 3 6.3%
  • fri

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • sat

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • sun

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters
I'll be back tonight, it was a good laugh last night. I wonder what colour Tink will try tonight...lol

xxx

Won't make it myself - don't get back from WI till 9:30pm and then have to feed myself...

It was a great laugh last night and informative too ... Ill be there tonight - right now off to the gym

Slimming World Room

Perhaps we should actually use the Slimming World room tonight what do you think everybody?

Ian sorry you cannot make it .. are you out with those two lost ladies from last night? :D

Well he left the two ladies at SW so I guess he is.

Really enjoyed last night even though I turned up late, thanks everyone will pop on tonight too.:)

I will try to be there :D

enjoyed last night although at one stage I was getting cross eyed trying to follow the conversation.

It looks like chat night has turned into every night !

It's doing great at keeping me out of the ....

:eatdrink051:

See you there tonight folks ... if you can

:D:whistle:

Not sure if i'll make it till 9pm tonight (2hrs sleep and the adrenaline rush from hell (see youtube link in sig file) - if not - have fun folks and i'll try and be there tomorrow.

Ian just watched your jump on utube .. awesome!!! Well done it looked fabulous. :D

My eyes were blurred reading everything so quickly lol actually worried I would really waken myself up too much and might not sleep so went off to bed. Visitors tonight so I will no doubt fall into bed in no state to sign on.hic

Back