Regular lipotrimer back to finish what I started.

Good luck with your new job, Jess.

I think compelling reasons are essential. Mine are living well in my old age and sometimes I find it difficult to make that compelling! Sadly I have no children. Short term poor decisions and old habits are so easy to slide into.

I was successful with a VLCD diet but didn't sustain iit. So this time I am doing something slower that I hope to sustain. However, I am tempted by the results you and others get to do one again!

Congratulations on your own progress.
Thank you Aligal, living well in your old age is a great reason. My Mother in Law in her 80's is in great shape and still hikes and travels. My own Mother is in her 70's lived most of her life obese and she is very restricted with her mobility . Having a great quality of life is important to the end. I personally would keep going as you are, as without a doubt it is better to do it slowly and create a lifestyle change at the same time. For me, I have created that lifestyle change now, in between Lipotrim I also did keto, and realise from that, my issue is the carbs. Sitting studying a lot, combined with re-introducing wine, was what created the recent weight gain. I plan to switch back onto keto at some point, then introduce carbs and wine slowly, not in one big hit like I did last time. I just want an initial drop in weight so that I can feel more comfortable during summer. It will also make my hikes/runs a lot easier carrying less kilos. It is sad you don't have children, however by now they would be grown up, flown the nest and living their own lives, like my grown up girls. Have a great day! Heading out on my hike now!

Day 10 and feeling good! Had a couple of days of low energy and hoping that will pick up today. I am so close to being in the next stone bracket. My goal for this weekend is to get in it! that and give my house a good clean prior to starting my new (temporary) job here in Luxembourg. It has been a challenge getting back to work since moving here, for health professionals we must have a certificate to demonstrate fluency in one of the 3 local languages they speak here. I arrived on maternity leave and decided not to return to work as at the time my husband was on a great salary and I wanted to be a stay home Mum, especially as this was my last child. But following husband's redundancy, I have had to learn a language, get this certificate, and make myself employable again so that we can continue paying the mortgage when the assistance from the Government expires! Goes to show what we can achieve when one has a reason so compelling ha ha!! Currently now applying that method to weight loss. My reasons are just as compelling. I want that I can live a longer healthy life and be around for my 5 children and 6 grandchildren. I had my last child towards the end of my child bearing years, so I want to be a fit health Mum for her and be able to run around playing tennis in the garden, swim in the lakes with her and have the energy to live a full and active life that doesn't hinder her in any way. For me, it is good to reflect at the weekend, because this is when I find the diet most difficult. Wishing everyone a great weekend, and hope that you achieve all your goals.

This is amazing Jess, you should be so proud of yourself and your achievements. I imagine adjusting in a new country is a challenge alone let alone everything else!

Well done and best of luck for your first day on a Monday ☺️❤️

Hi I think we’ve maybe done this in the past together but I’m terrible for password so lost my old profiles 🙈😂
Ahh really??? Quite possibly as I have been around here on and off for quite a few years! Welcome back!! So your on Lipotrim?

This is amazing Jess, you should be so proud of yourself and your achievements. I imagine adjusting in a new country is a challenge alone let alone everything else!

Well done and best of luck for your first day on a Monday ☺️❤️
Gembino, you can't imagine! So many challenges! But it has been fun along the way and it is worth it. Luxembourg is a great city, very international and cosmopolitan. But it's also surrounded by beautiful nature. We love living here, the perks strongly outweigh the difficulties. We had our opportunity to return home when hubby was made redundant but we chose to stay. You get good government support here to make it possible. Thank you for the good luck wishes😊

this time I’ve gone lighterlife but throw in the odd other packet.
Ahh super, it's very similar if I remember? I remember the diet way before Lipo days I think, and remember what fabulous weight losses people got from it! Good luck for your first week!

Day 11- I reached my weekend goal! I am in the next stones bracket now!! I won't update my ticker until my weigh day on Wed though incase things change. Did a 6km hike and 20 mins of yoga yesterday. (My friend's yoga classes, she does express 2o min packages for or 5 for 15 euros) re-usable as often as you like, to do in your own time at home. I find these just enough time, yoga is quite enduring on the muscles! My strength and flexibility has increased since starting them, I am absolutely loving the packages, I am on my 4th one I think. Katy Mitchell Yoga. Next goal is to get well away from the edge of the stone bracket. I am told a lot recently that my skin is glowing, it must be all the water I am drinking on Lipotrim!

Day 11- I reached my weekend goal! I am in the next stones bracket now!! I won't update my ticker until my weigh day on Wed though incase things change. Did a 6km hike and 20 mins of yoga yesterday. (My friend's yoga classes, she does express 2o min packages for or 5 for 15 euros) re-usable as often as you like, to do in your own time at home. I find these just enough time, yoga is quite enduring on the muscles! My strength and flexibility has increased since starting them, I am absolutely loving the packages, I am on my 4th one I think. Katy Mitchell Yoga. Next goal is to get well away from the edge of the stone bracket. I am told a lot recently that my skin is glowing, it must be all the water I am drinking on Lipotrim!
Fab! Yes Ketosis is supposed to have skin benefits and remember all those good toxins are no longer flushing out of your pores!

well done on the progress fingers crossed for Wednesday!

Fab! Yes Ketosis is supposed to have skin benefits and remember all those good toxins are no longer flushing out of your pores!

well done on the progress fingers crossed for Wednesday!
Thank you Shrinkingvioletnomore! Yes It has gone really clear, I actually look ten years younger ha ha!

Day 12: I survived my first day at work without lapsing on my diet! I was worried when I was told that breakfast and lunch will be provided during my shifts. Breakfast being delicious warm pastries, and lunch being sometimes French baguettes with a variety of fillings, and other times a cooked meal. I DID NOT KNOW how I was going to resist a free buffet. I am a sucker for a freebie and have to take full advantage normally. Well lucky for me I was far to busy to even get close to the free food!, Or even think about it! This is the least busy I will be during my working days, so I think I will be OK. Came home and did a very short walk, 2.5k, because I had already walked to the bus stop this morning, and back. Did 2 Lucy wyndham Read workouts followed by some yoga. lucy wyndham-read drop a dress size - Bing!

Day 12: I survived my first day at work without lapsing on my diet! I was worried when I was told that breakfast and lunch will be provided during my shifts. Breakfast being delicious warm pastries, and lunch being sometimes French baguettes with a variety of fillings, and other times a cooked meal. I DID NOT KNOW how I was going to resist a free buffet. I am a sucker for a freebie and have to take full advantage normally. Well lucky for me I was far to busy to even get close to the free food!, Or even think about it! This is the least busy I will be during my working days, so I think I will be OK. Came home and did a very short walk, 2.5k, because I had already walked to the bus stop this morning, and back. Did 2 Lucy wyndham Read workouts followed by some yoga. lucy wyndham-read drop a dress size - Bing!
Wow very full day! Well done resisting!

Wow very full day! Well done resisting!
Shrinkingvioletnomore, thank you! It helps the weather is so unusually rubbish here in Luxembourg, heavy rain, I think no better time to be doing this, then I will be ready to slip into that summer dress when the warm weather arrives! My brain associates sunny days with BBQ's and wine! My second batch is in customs Luxembourg now, I have 3 days worth left, I hope they work fast!

Shrinkingvioletnomore, thank you! It helps the weather is so unusually rubbish here in Luxembourg, heavy rain, I think no better time to be doing this, then I will be ready to slip into that summer dress when the warm weather arrives! My brain associates sunny days with BBQ's and wine! My second batch is in customs Luxembourg now, I have 3 days worth left, I hope they work fast!
Oh goodness hopefully they will! So frustrating all this packaging delays 🙈

I’m glad your first day at your new job went well Jess ☺️

Gosh!! Well done for managing to resist!! I definitely think keeping busy helps as you just don’t have time to think about food, let alone eat any 😂 Which is obviously a blessing when on Lipotrim.

Well done 😬

I’m glad your first day at your new job went well Jess ☺️

Gosh!! Well done for managing to resist!! I definitely think keeping busy helps as you just don’t have time to think about food, let alone eat any 😂 Which is obviously a blessing when on Lipotrim.

Well done 😬
Gembimbo, absolutely! Have to say, today has been one of my easiest Lipotrim days! I had my last shake later last night and bounced out of bed full of energy this morning! Hoping that is my low energy days done with! Hope all is going OK with you and your diet. x

Gembimbo, absolutely! Have to say, today has been one of my easiest Lipotrim days! I had my last shake later last night and bounced out of bed full of energy this morning! Hoping that is my low energy days done with! Hope all is going OK with you and your diet. x
Amazing and just think you will have established the habit of not taking the bounty so when you do refeed you’ll be lined up for success!

Amazing and just think you will have established the habit of not taking the bounty so when you do refeed you’ll be lined up for success!
Exactly, yes! Today's temptations included delicious chocolates too! Imagine the damage I could be doing!

Back