Regular lipotrimer back to finish what I started.

It’s so easy to sometimes isn’t it!

Well done Jess, you’re doing amazing ❤️
Isn't it just! And I am glad I resisted, because I have had another great weight loss this week! Will post it shortly when I have converted the kilos/stones!

Good luck with your new job, Jess.

I think compelling reasons are essential. Mine are living well in my old age and sometimes I find it difficult to make that compelling! Sadly I have no children. Short term poor decisions and old habits are so easy to slide into.

I was successful with a VLCD diet but didn't sustain iit. So this time I am doing something slower that I hope to sustain. However, I am tempted by the results you and others get to do one again!

Congratulations on your own progress.
I remember replying to this message but it has disappeared! Perhaps I replied straight to one of your other posts!I Still get a bit confused on here!

Day 14/Week 2: 7lbs down/3kg. That is a total of 16lb in two weeks. I am absolutely thrilled! I think this surpasses any weight loss I have had with Lipotrim over a two week period in the past. One thing I have done differently this time, is intermittent fasting whilst on the shakes. However I have found it has caused me to have really low energy levels in the morning especially. Since starting my new job, I switched things up, I now have my first shake at 6am, just as I am leaving for work, then I don't arrive to the freshly baked croissants feeling hungry. I also have my evening shake later, to provide me the energy I need for the morning. I have walked today, aprox 4. 5km, and done 20 mins of yoga. My job involves standing all day and moving a little, so I am getting some steps in during the day as well. I keep looking down at my body and feeling happy with the changes that are taking place. A flatter belly, my waist is going in, my face is thinner, and I am much more agile doing my yoga. One side affect that has occurred, is that my body has come on a second period, which is very abnormal for me. Despite my age, I am still regular as clock work 28 days cycle. However, I don't feel unwell or anything and so I will continue and monitor things. I have read some past posts, and this has happened to others. It is the first time for me, despite 4/5 previous lipotrim journies. My long awaited shakes arrived today, HOORAY! Well actually I was hoping they wouldn't so that I had an excuse to eat😒Guess I have to carry on now! So I have 6 weeks more supply...The story continues....

Day 14/Week 2: 7lbs down/3kg. That is a total of 16lb in two weeks. I am absolutely thrilled! I think this surpasses any weight loss I have had with Lipotrim over a two week period in the past. One thing I have done differently this time, is intermittent fasting whilst on the shakes. However I have found it has caused me to have really low energy levels in the morning especially. Since starting my new job, I switched things up, I now have my first shake at 6am, just as I am leaving for work, then I don't arrive to the freshly baked croissants feeling hungry. I also have my evening shake later, to provide me the energy I need for the morning. I have walked today, aprox 4. 5km, and done 20 mins of yoga. My job involves standing all day and moving a little, so I am getting some steps in during the day as well. I keep looking down at my body and feeling happy with the changes that are taking place. A flatter belly, my waist is going in, my face is thinner, and I am much more agile doing my yoga. One side affect that has occurred, is that my body has come on a second period, which is very abnormal for me. Despite my age, I am still regular as clock work 28 days cycle. However, I don't feel unwell or anything and so I will continue and monitor things. I have read some past posts, and this has happened to others. It is the first time for me, despite 4/5 previous lipotrim journies. My long awaited shakes arrived today, HOORAY! Well actually I was hoping they wouldn't so that I had an excuse to eat😒Guess I have to carry on now! So I have 6 weeks more supply...The story continues....

Yesssss 👏🏼👏🏼 Another 7lb is amazing Jess!! I would be thrilled too, well done 😬

Pleased to hear your supply has arrived - it usually makes me nervous waiting for them to arrive, albeit I know your circumstances are different being in Luxembourg.

Here’s to another amazing week 🙌🏼

Yesssss 👏🏼👏🏼 Another 7lb is amazing Jess!! I would be thrilled too, well done 😬

Pleased to hear your supply has arrived - it usually makes me nervous waiting for them to arrive, albeit I know your circumstances are different being in Luxembourg.

Here’s to another amazing week 🙌🏼
Yes to that Gembino!! We are on a roll!!!. I am contemplating taking one day off tomorrow night, then hopping back on for 6 more weeks. The restos' have opened and it would be amazing to go and celebrate for 1 night only!

Yes to that Gembino!! We are on a roll!!!. I am contemplating taking one day off tomorrow night, then hopping back on for 6 more weeks. The restos' have opened and it would be amazing to go and celebrate for 1 night only!

I don’t trust myself 🤭 I would end up blowing it. I’m craving chicken at the moment, just because it’s in the fridge 😭 I am only able to do another two-three weeks so I really need to make the most of it to maximise my weight loss!

What will you have if you take the day off?

I don’t trust myself 🤭 I would end up blowing it. I’m craving chicken at the moment, just because it’s in the fridge 😭 I am only able to do another two-three weeks so I really need to make the most of it to maximise my weight loss!

What will you have if you take the day off?
I would not in your position Gembino. You are indeed right, maximise it! I am not entirely sure what I would choose, however it would be mostly protein based. Damage limitation! But I am feeling so good, maybe it is just not worth it!

If your energy levels are low look at increasing your water intake and for now perhaps don’t add in any additional activity as it sounds like your new job keeps you active. How are you getting on with it?

Hey just checking in also to see what you decided and hope you’re back on the wagon!
Hey! I decided to take the 1 whole day off, after a total of 16lb loss in 2 weeks, I blew out completely! Chinese, wine, bread, the lot!. I hopped straight back onto my shakes the next morning, and I have not faltered since. I don't know the damage yet, as the battery has gone in my scales and shops don't open here on a Sunday, and tomorrow is a public holiday! So it will be Tuesday before I find out the damage, a day before my set weigh day. I guess it gives me time to get back to where I was...I did ease off the exercise as I think I was doing too much, so I stuck to just yoga and much shorter walks and I am loads better. The water I had bob on already, was drinking more than I could hold each day ha ha. Work is going great, I am working in the biggest vaccination centre in Luxembourg at the moment, so I am kept so busy I do not have time to think about food or anything other than what I am doing. This week I am in 3 different sites, so I will again be very busy, it certainly makes the days fly by!

Hey! I decided to take the 1 whole day off, after a total of 16lb loss in 2 weeks, I blew out completely! Chinese, wine, bread, the lot!. I hopped straight back onto my shakes the next morning, and I have not faltered since. I don't know the damage yet, as the battery has gone in my scales and shops don't open here on a Sunday, and tomorrow is a public holiday! So it will be Tuesday before I find out the damage, a day before my set weigh day. I guess it gives me time to get back to where I was...I did ease off the exercise as I think I was doing too much, so I stuck to just yoga and much shorter walks and I am loads better. The water I had bob on already, was drinking more than I could hold each day ha ha. Work is going great, I am working in the biggest vaccination centre in Luxembourg at the moment, so I am kept so busy I do not have time to think about food or anything other than what I am doing. This week I am in 3 different sites, so I will again be very busy, it certainly makes the days fly by!
Oh wow I’m sure you’ll be kept on your toes and you made the right decision re exercise, phase it in slowly . I didn’t do real exercise until the last 4 weeks and you’ve already upped your activity levels!

good job back on. Leave the scales until weigh in day it’ll make no difference now, no point crying over spilt milk just stay 100% now and you’ll be grand. Note week 3 is notorious for a plateau even when 100% but you’ll have still burnt fat!

Glad you enjoyed yourself Jess ❤️

I admire how much exercise you do. I’m doing 4-5 Yoga classes a week and a Pilates class since the gym classes restarted, but I need to increase my cardio!

Being busy is an absolute godsend being on Lipotrim (or any other TFR) isn’t it ☺️

I’m so pleased you’re enjoying your new job too ☺️

Oh wow I’m sure you’ll be kept on your toes and you made the right decision re exercise, phase it in slowly . I didn’t do real exercise until the last 4 weeks and you’ve already upped your activity levels!

good job back on. Leave the scales until weigh in day it’ll make no difference now, no point crying over spilt milk just stay 100% now and you’ll be grand. Note week 3 is notorious for a plateau even when 100% but you’ll have still burnt fat!
Thanks for the motivation! Yes I think you are right, I will leave the scales until Wed. I had infact 2 days off not 1, from the Thursday afternoon until the last meal out on the Friday evening, so I am not expecting miracles' this week. I would be amazed if it was not a gain in fact. I will walk home from work today, I am on a late, so I have all day to recover tomorrow before a repeat late shift again. Wishing you a great day!

Needing more salt can cause:
  • Fatigue
  • Weakness
  • Headaches
  • Difficulty concentrating
You can also try an electrolyte drink when feeling tired. I like this one: https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/electrolyte-elixir-drink

There's also ones with cider vinegar. https://www.ketofitnessclub.com/blogs/drinks/electrolyte-drink?_pos=1&_sid=0673dd6e4&_ss=r

More info: https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto/supplements
Thanks so much AliGal, will take a look at these in the morning! Happy I got through another day! Feeling good! x

Thanks for the motivation! Yes I think you are right, I will leave the scales until Wed. I had infact 2 days off not 1, from the Thursday afternoon until the last meal out on the Friday evening, so I am not expecting miracles' this week. I would be amazed if it was not a gain in fact. I will walk home from work today, I am on a late, so I have all day to recover tomorrow before a repeat late shift again. Wishing you a great day!
Absolutely no point in seeing anything demotiving and you are back on track so don’t let a little water derail you!

Absolutely no point in seeing anything demotiving and you are back on track so don’t let a little water derail you!
Thank you! Tomorrow is weigh day, so...Yes I think seeing a gain would have de-railed me following the blow out. next time I will only have one day off not two! I fully expect a gain tomorrow, or at least stay the same, but it is OK. 😊

Thank you! Tomorrow is weigh day, so...Yes I think seeing a gain would have de-railed me following the blow out. next time I will only have one day off not two! I fully expect a gain tomorrow, or at least stay the same, but it is OK. 😊
Ah yes we have the same wi day! Drink loads of water and looking forward to another week done!

Ah yes we have the same wi day! Drink loads of water and looking forward to another week done!
Yes I will! And ditto! Will do re-water! Thanks. Good luck for your weigh in too!

Back