Regular lipotrimer back to finish what I started.

Week 3-Weigh in: If I have calculated correctly, I am 1.lb down, I am going to get my husband to double check. I weigh in KG's then convert. I am happy to be honest to have any weight loss this week, following my blow out on Thurs and Fri last week. Lesson learned, If I am to blow out again, make it only one day, then I should have still at least 2lb weight loss.. However, I will try not to as I want to be off this total food replacement diet ASAP. I blew out on carbs (Chinese and wine), bread and crisps etc, so it could have been a lot worse! I am back in ketosis as the hunger has faded and my energy levels are up again. My goal between now and Monday is to loose 5lb, so I am going to work hard this week, every day to be consistent in walking and yoga!

Week 3-Weigh in: If I have calculated correctly, I am 1.lb down, I am going to get my husband to double check. I weigh in KG's then convert. I am happy to be honest to have any weight loss this week, following my blow out on Thurs and Fri last week. Lesson learned, If I am to blow out again, make it only one day, then I should have still at least 2lb weight loss.. However, I will try not to as I want to be off this total food replacement diet ASAP. I blew out on carbs (Chinese and wine), bread and crisps etc, so it could have been a lot worse! I am back in ketosis as the hunger has faded and my energy levels are up again. My goal between now and Monday is to loose 5lb, so I am going to work hard this week, every day to be consistent in walking and yoga!
Amazing!

one thing I learnt was never set your weekly target too high- max 4 any week after week 2 as it’s all fat and 4lb means a 14,000 calorie deficit.
Better to under promise and over achieve for motivation even after a low loss week!

Amazing!

one thing I learnt was never set your weekly target too high- max 4 any week after week 2 as it’s all fat and 4lb means a 14,000 calorie deficit.
Better to under promise and over achieve for motivation even after a low loss week!
Yes you are right! Wow putting it like that! And of course, it's all fat now! How exciting! I have done a treadmill walk and 2 seven min hit workouts, I will do some yoga this evening after work. Off to a good start! Did you weight already today?

Yes you are right! Wow putting it like that! And of course, it's all fat now! How exciting! I have done a treadmill walk and 2 seven min hit workouts, I will do some yoga this evening after work. Off to a good start! Did you weight already today?

yes it’s easy to forget how much it takes to burn that. Well done on the workouts- your smashing it!

I did and really happy I lost 4lb (so 3.25 lists plus list the .75 gain from last week). Delighted and being ambitious for 4lb again this week 🙈 then that only puts me 1.5 lb behind where I’d hoped to be for the communion

yes it’s easy to forget how much it takes to burn that. Well done on the workouts- your smashing it!

I did and really happy I lost 4lb (so 3.25 lists plus list the .75 gain from last week). Delighted and being ambitious for 4lb again this week 🙈 then that only puts me 1.5 lb behind where I’d hoped to be for the communion
Oh well done you! That is fantastic! What a great loss! It is very motivating to have a goal to work towards. You will be able to wear something lovely and feel wonderful. I am back to the weight I was pre-Mummy Make-over 2 year ago, this was my first goal, and pleased to see I did not undo the great work of the surgeon! I am now working towards my second goal, a holiday sometime in Aug, and to fit in some new summer dresses I bought a size smaller earlier this year🤞

Absolutely thrilled to report that I can fit into most of the summer items I bought as a goal at the start of spring. There was one particular pretty yellow checked Zara all in one trouser suit that was aprox 6 inch from closing across the back, I did not expect to get into that one until at least July/Aug, but I was amazed to slip into it that today and be able to fasten it up!. My husband who normally never pays a compliment was blown away and he saw my progress for the first time. Just the spurt I needed to carry on! I'm so happy! Not felt that amazing in clothes for a long time! He particularly loved a silk red dress with a high side split that I had bought. I have told him he's taking me to a Michelin star restaurant so I have a real occasion to wear it!

Absolutely thrilled to report that I can fit into most of the summer items I bought as a goal at the start of spring. There was one particular pretty yellow checked Zara all in one trouser suit that was aprox 6 inch from closing across the back, I did not expect to get into that one until at least July/Aug, but I was amazed to slip into it that today and be able to fasten it up!. My husband who normally never pays a compliment was blown away and he saw my progress for the first time. Just the spurt I needed to carry on! I'm so happy! Not felt that amazing in clothes for a long time! He particularly loved a silk red dress with a high side split that I had bought. I have told him he's taking me to a Michelin star restaurant so I have a real occasion to wear it!
Oh wow can’t wait to fit into old clothes never mind slinky new Zara stuff bet you look sexy as!

This is so wonderful Jess ☺️ The silk red dress sounds stunning, no wonder your husband likes it 😍

Hope you’re having a lovely bank holiday weekend.

Back