Rejoined last night

Force Ten

Serial Dieter
Hi everyone. :) Having had to drop out through the summer due to lots of overwork setting up a new company, I am now back and raring to go again. Sadly I managed to put on all the weight I lost before due to comfort eating because I was so stressed out, but am now relaxed and ready to start again! I have guaranteed to lose two stone by Christmas. :eek:

Not sure which teams are still operating - I was in Lou's Losers before, is that one still going? As it's the 1st of the month I need to find the thread about how much I want to lose this month.:) I'll go and have a read of all the threads!!!

Welcome back FT, I think Lou's Losers is now SAS. Find their thread and see if they have space. The October challenge is just starting. Good luck on your re-start x

Hi! Welcome back! :) Good luck with your 2st target :D xxxx

Hello! Good Luck with ya target - I would love to say I could do 2 stone - so aint gna happne!?x

CLAIRE - stop that kind of talking, of course it can (and will) happen for you.

Anyway - FT, great to have you back, I don't have a group anymore but I'm sure one of the others will welcome you.

Hope the new business venture is going well x

CLAIRE - stop that kind of talking, of course it can (and will) happen for you.

Anyway - FT, great to have you back, I don't have a group anymore but I'm sure one of the others will welcome you.

Hope the new business venture is going well x
Cheer Louise! I know it will just obv its slowed down aint gna happen so quick! xxx

Welcome back Force ten, you will do it this time, you have the determination to have a good weight loss. xxx

HiWelcome back - I also rejoined last night and have been 'deep in thought' about a new target. Aiming for a stone before Christmas, which is 13 weeks away - think our targets are quite realistic don't you?Chat soon.Irene

I put myself down for two stones by Christmas - which seemed realistic until you pointed out it's only 13 weeks away. :eek: That means over two pounds a week!!

I'm going to have to start doing some serious exercise from now on. I'm going to St Lucia in May next year and want to lose at least 5 stones by then - whether that's achievable or not, I don't know, but at least it's something to aim for.:)

welcome back and good luck on the restart xxx

. I'm going to St Lucia in May next year and want to lose at least 5 stones by then - whether that's achievable or not, I don't know, but at least it's something to aim for.:)

A rough calculation means that would require a 2.5lb loss per week - Good luck - I'm sure you can do it!

Oh my. :eek: I am really going to HAVE to start exercising as I know I can't lose that much every week on diet alone. Still, I suppose it'll do me good :D

i re joined slimming world the other week first weigh in i lost 3lb but i also set a target at meeting to loose 2 stone by christmas time (1st jan) then actually realised ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats long away. you can do it if u really put ur mind to it im gonna give it a good go 2 !!!Good luck

Back