Rejoined this week - confused about changes

Hi everyone!

i rejoined slimming world this week after a year hiatus. i didn't think that much would have changed much in that time but I've just noticed that in my book there's no mention of super free anymore, just speed foods.

Im worries I've been doing it a bit wrong all week, a lot of my fruit snacks haven't been 'speed' (blueberries, pineapple, mango...) so are these no longer allowed to be used for your third of the plate?

I'm sure they were allowed before, that will teach me for not reading the book properly straight away, also a bit gutted as a lot of my favourite fruits are no longer allowed!

I know exactly what you mean , i rejoined on tue , and have done the same thought was being really good having a bowl of blueberries and yoghurt ,only to discover they are not a speed food , got myself alittle confused,,,, especiallly when you look online ,, and they advertise their new sausages,, on a plate with mash, peas and gravy, so,,,,where is the 1/3 super free, or speed what ever they call it now,,,, confused, can you have the 1/3 in fruit after your meal ?????? Advice,, many thanks xx

Oh no! Well, at least I'm not the only one. I did a similar thing - I've had porridge with blueberries for breakfast a few mornings thinking I was being quite good. I hope someone knows what's happened, I can't see anything on their website about any recent 'changes' but my last book which is only a year old doesn't meantion these new rules at all. :sigh:

Don't worry about things not 'being allowed ' they are all still allowed my lovely and free foods that you can eat till ya boots are full.

New guidelines are that you fill A third of your plate with speed foods 'where it makes sense and make them your first choice between meals'

Wecome back xxx

I'm re-joining tomorrow I hope it's not too confusing.

Though the way I think about it is if you've had success on previous plans then they're hardly going to stop working now there's a new plan :p

I agree , i really am not keen on EE , i still prefer red/green ,, and i know lots of people have had great success on it ,,, its just not for me , i am going to revert back to my old books , i like having 2 hexa, & b's, like you said it worked before , plus , everybody is really helpful on here so there must be lots of people still doing the original plans x

Back