Extra Easy Rejoined

Hi all rejoined SW tonight...bumped into a friend today with a huge weight loss and I asked her the secret and she said SW...hoping for a good loss next wk ?

Good luck for your first week - just follow the plan 100% and I'm sure you'll get a great result on the scales this time next week! x

Thanks girls......First day going great....it's great to be eating properly again...I only realise I was not eating at all...just eating rubbish !!!!!!

I rejoined slimming world for probably the 8th time 7 weeks ago and really feel in the zone this time!

I really think you have to go when your ready and want to do it. Lost 26.5lbs so far and only 1.5 lbs off my 2 stone award! Go for it!

Oh god, just pressed the bobby tongue, I thought it was red lips! Need glasses on all the time now! Sorry xx

Oh god, just pressed the bobby tongue, I thought it was red lips! Need glasses on all the time now! Sorry xx

Ha ha, in a post last night someones avatar is a tortoise. I thought it was a burger!!!!!!! I didnt have my specs on either. ha ha

Ha ha, in a post last night someones avatar is a tortoise. I thought it was a burger!!!!!!! I didnt have my specs on either. ha ha

Lol!!! That was hilarious xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back