rejoining advice

I've faffed about between diets for the last 2 years. And as a result, am 2 stone heavier than when I first started. The time has come to do something abut it-mainly because I've been invited to a VERY glam wedding at xmas and really would rather not look like a whale amongst the skinny WAG types.
My issue with rejoining is whether or not to go back to my old SW group. it was such a good laugh and the majority of people were lovely. But it was also very cliquey, and the consultant sometimes only seemed to have time for her close friends/family in IT. She also never replied to emails-usually she denied ever getting them! I got a hey how are you email from her a few weeks ago, but saw her at the weekend and not only did she blank me, she's put on an enormous amount of weight since I last saw her. Obviously, she's still on her own journey, and probably knows better than others how hard it is to maintain weight loss, but it did sort of put me off going back to her group.

At the same time, I'm unsure about joining another group. i tried that last year and the consultant terrified me-she told me that she expected her girls to lose between 4 & 10lbs in their first week :eek:

So, is it better the devil you know or should I maybe try another group?

Personally speaking - I would go to a new group - fresh start and all etc etc.

I knew a consultant that said if you followed the plan 100% there was no reason you couldn't lose half a stone in the first week but I never have lol - but technically its true so maybe thats what the scary consultant meant.

Good luck and keep us all posted! x

Back