Rejoining group

anoushka

Hiya, due to lots on at work and bridesmaids duties I haven't been to my group for about 6 weeks, even though I've been following at home. If I go back to group do I have to pay all those missing weeks, or just pay the new membership fee?

Thanks!

Anoushka

anoushka said:
Hiya, due to lots on at work and bridesmaids duties I haven't been to my group for about 6 weeks, even though I've been following at home. If I go back to group do I have to pay all those missing weeks, or just pay the new membership fee?

Thanks!

Anoushka

I would imagine it will be cheaper to rejoin-altho it will mean you lose all your weigh loss history

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks! That's what I was thinking, I don't mind losing my history as I've got it written down for myself. Cheers!

anoushka said:
Thanks! That's what I was thinking, I don't mind losing my history as I've got it written down for myself. Cheers!

You'll also get a brand new set of up to date books and stuff! Just bear in mind that your club 10 will change tho, as your start weight will be taken from your rejoin date :)

Rejoined today and was pleased to discover that by paying £14.95 I was able to keep my history (or it would have been £9.95 for a totally blank restart) so have done that, and having followed the plan at home for a few weeks (plus two hen dos and two weddings) I am 4lb down!

Good luck to any other restarters!

anoushka said:
Rejoined today and was pleased to discover that by paying £14.95 I was able to keep my history (or it would have been £9.95 for a totally blank restart) so have done that, and having followed the plan at home for a few weeks (plus two hen dos and two weddings) I am 4lb down!

Good luck to any other restarters!

Brilliant stuff! Good luck :)

Back