Rejoining Next Week!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by LittleMissMuffinTop, 22 September 2011 Social URL.

1. LittleMissMuffinTop

LittleMissMuffinTop New Member

Eeek, I scared!
    I did WW yonks ago and had an ok success til I lost the plot with weight loss in general.
    I've decided to rejoin when I get paid next - I've never followed the pro points plan so I'm rather nervous about it.
    I was wondering, do you still get the Shop and Eating Out guide when you buy the monthly pass or is that just a really old offer? I need to know how much money to bring with me and if that offer isn't on anymore, I'll need to buy the starter pack :eek:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Welcome LMMT,

You no longer get the guides with the monthly pass.

They are offering a good deal on the duelxe starter pack. It costs abt £20 and you get the shopping guides, eating out guide, tracker book, calculator, exercise dvd and a pen. So everything you will need at hand.

Good luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.