Rejoining SW - Buddy Anyone??? :)

Izzygirl

Hi everyone!

I am rejoining Slimming World on Wednesday, and would love to find a buddy for some daily support!

I have done SW a couple of times before, however I was working full time, and unaware that I was suffering from ME and PCOS. So I was coming home from work every day too exhausted to even think about food, let alone cook anything, and just anything I had to hand. Plus I didn't stay to the group because I was so tired, and I didn't have any other support (other than hubby, but not the same as someone else doing the plan!).

As I'm off on long-term sick, I have a lot of time to plan and cook, so I am determined to succeed this time!

I am approx 16st 7lb, and am 5'7". I would like to lose about 5 stone, so quite a way to go...baby steps all the way!

If anyone would like to buddy up with me I'd love to hear from you! xxx

Every one on here is like your very own buddy. Post as many questions as you like in the appropriate section such as syn values, recipes, off topic etc etc. There are always willing paople to answer even the most obscure questions. Good luck with your new adventure. here's to seeing less of you each month xxx

Thank you BrightonRosie!
Ok first question...how do you get all of your info under your Avatar?
C x

Go into User CP (top left of the blue bit) then Edit Your Details - if you scroll down, you can put in your start date, start weight etc

I found out this morning!

Good luck on your weight loss journey

On the top of the page there is a section which says User CP. Click on that and on the left is a column full of things you can change and add. Also go into www.TickerFactory.com for your charts at the bottom. As you get awards from Sw find someone else with that award and cut and paste to your profile xx

You might want to double check your information is right though because you have said in your opening post that you are 5ft7 and its showing you as 4ft9!

Good luck with your restart, you can do it!!

Hi Izzygirl, I am rejoining SW tonight :cry:i think i must be around 17 ish......stone that is! so i will be happy to be your bud even though as someone has said everyone is a SW buddy on here, look forward to losing with you x

Hi Izzygirl, I am rejoining SW tonight :cry:i think i must be around 17 ish......stone that is! so i will be happy to be your bud even though as someone has said everyone is a SW buddy on here, look forward to losing with you x

Hey Jo! Sure that would be great!!! I've tried PMing you but it won't let me - maybe you could PM me with your email address? xxx

Hey Izzygirl I would love to Buddy up with you.

Dont get much support at home so would be good for me. Im going back to SW this Thursday, so dont know what I currently weigh. I lost 3st Last year at SW but have been up and down lately and cant seem to eat a healthy balanced diet all week. I either starve or indulge, not good!!

Oh, and my Ticker needs updating. Ive put weight on sinnce then haha.

Back