Rejoining SW!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Topper78, 24 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Topper78

Topper78 Full Member

Hi everyone!

I joined this forum a while ago and found it really helpful but my weight loss journey has taken a rather large detour lately and I have found myself back at my starting weight :mad:! Anyway after having a long hard look at myself and with my 30th birthday rapidly approaching in november, a holiday to thailand to look forward to in december and the fact I really want to try for a baby in the new year but want to be at a healthier weight when getting pregnant and also need to be at a healthier weight as I have PCOS and my consultant won't give me relevant fertility drug (clomid) until I have reduced my BMI...I have decided to take the bull by the horns and rejoin!!

Going to have a go at doing it myself for next couple of weeks as due to work commitments I can't make it to any of the local classes so may need lots of support from you guys but my first goal is to have lost a stone by the time I go on my jolly holidays...which isn't long so I am going to have to work extra hard!!!

Looking forward to the challenge!

p.s. does anyone know the syn values for a Tesco lighter life crustless quiche lorraine?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tracie Green

Tracie Green Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hey welcome!!!

Im just about to finish online now but, would really like to chat with you, in a really similar situation!! would be good to chat!! x

good luck!

4. Treats

Treats Silver Member

Hi

Welcome back... look forward to speaking with you ... sorry have to out this evening..... sorry don't know about the quiche but I am sure someone will be along soon with your answer :)

5. Annie68

Annie68 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(14.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on your decision to re-join. There are plenty of very supportive people on here who will help you through that first couple of weeks.

Sorry, I don't know about the quiche either

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Welcome back. There is a Syn Value sticky thread, post the question in there and someone will answer it for you x

7. yo-yo-dieter

yo-yo-dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Welcome and YIKES!!!!![/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tesco Light Choices, Crustless Quiche Lorraine, individual, chilled 160g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 14 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 14 Syns[/FONT]​

[/FONT]

8. Topper78

Topper78 Full Member

Thanks for the syn values! Looks like I won't be buying those again in a hurry...lol!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.