Rejoining SW!!!

Topper78

Hi everyone!

I joined this forum a while ago and found it really helpful but my weight loss journey has taken a rather large detour lately and I have found myself back at my starting weight :mad:! Anyway after having a long hard look at myself and with my 30th birthday rapidly approaching in november, a holiday to thailand to look forward to in december and the fact I really want to try for a baby in the new year but want to be at a healthier weight when getting pregnant and also need to be at a healthier weight as I have PCOS and my consultant won't give me relevant fertility drug (clomid) until I have reduced my BMI...I have decided to take the bull by the horns and rejoin!!

Going to have a go at doing it myself for next couple of weeks as due to work commitments I can't make it to any of the local classes so may need lots of support from you guys but my first goal is to have lost a stone by the time I go on my jolly holidays...which isn't long so I am going to have to work extra hard!!!

Looking forward to the challenge!

p.s. does anyone know the syn values for a Tesco lighter life crustless quiche lorraine?

hey welcome!!!

Im just about to finish online now but, would really like to chat with you, in a really similar situation!! would be good to chat!! x

good luck!

Hi

Welcome back... look forward to speaking with you ... sorry have to out this evening..... sorry don't know about the quiche but I am sure someone will be along soon with your answer :)

Well done on your decision to re-join. There are plenty of very supportive people on here who will help you through that first couple of weeks.

Sorry, I don't know about the quiche either

Welcome back. There is a Syn Value sticky thread, post the question in there and someone will answer it for you x

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Welcome and YIKES!!!!![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tesco Light Choices, Crustless Quiche Lorraine, individual, chilled 160g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 14 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 14 Syns
[/FONT]​

[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Welcome and YIKES!!!!![/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tesco Light Choices, Crustless Quiche Lorraine, individual, chilled 160g each[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 14 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 14 Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Thanks for the syn values! Looks like I won't be buying those again in a hurry...lol!

Back