Green Days Relapse!

Hi all!

I've been on the plan for 2 weeks tomorrow, and it was all going really well. Until Saturday that is.:break_diet:

I ended up at a BBQ, ate silly amounts of rubbish, felt utterly horrible. and just when I didn't think it could get any worse, I ended up going out on the Saturday night, drinking silly amounts of wine and vodka with red bull!!!!! And then, in a drunken state I only went to bloody McDonalds at 3am!

Needless to say I've felt horrible since, can't stop monitoring what i'm eating, so much so that I'm even scared to eat free foods just incase I put even more weight on than I already think I have.

Sorry for the rant, and I know it's completely my own fault. No one forced me to eat all of this rubbish!
NJxx

You made a mistake and you regret it, just need to start afresh. Don't starve yourself now as doesn't help. Your body will just cling onto fat as wont knew when its next meal is coming. Tried to have lots of superfree foods but eat. Maybe don't have 15 syns a day and try and have bit less syns for rest of week to make up. But have your hex and free foods. None of us are perfect, we all make mistakes where food is concerned or none of us would need to be here. So try not to beat yourself up.

What I do when I've had a worry like this is have a good marathon of Wii fit / dancing games / fitness DVD's and have a bloody good workout or an hour or so the next few days.

I then just eat according to plan after that, using my full 15 syns per day, and not worry about it any more. Try to draw a line underneath it all, and at least if you gain this week, you will know why.

xx

Back