Reliable Buddy Sought

Hi Aaliyah, Donna and Kate,

How are you doing?

Me..... I've ben faffing and more of plan than on plan. Weighed in this morning and I'd put on another pound.:cry: Not suprised but dissapointed.

Didn't help as my line manager from the voluntary work this morning cameinto the office and handed me a big box file ~ she told me it was full of SW stuff for me that I could have. Now I hadn't told her about following a diet or SW.... flattered I was not. She might as well have struck me in the face with a wet fish and told me I was fat.

Planning goals for the New Yearn though and trying to change my attitude to weight loss..... they say you set yourself up for things..... and I chose to say that I'll never lose weight anmd I don't ~ so I'll be changing this.

But I'm starting by taking small steps. As soon as I have sent this post off I will get my SW books out and re-read them. I will follow the SW plan as best as I can from NOW. I know I have a meal out on Tuesday evening but apart from that I have no excuses..... espeically as I'm having food delivered tomorrow....

Tommorrow morning I will go to Step Class. I normally plan to go and end up in bed but I have been a lump of lard this week and need to get active. Now as long as I get up in time. And seeing it'll be daylight hours I can walk accross the park..... Maidstone has its bright spots.

Well I've eaten the sweets the clients gave to me .... so no more ditches to fall in to. I got myself a SW book off of EBay and will have a flick through that.....

We can so do this. 2011 will be our best year yet. As Pickle (my dog) would say "I can feel it in me Bonio"

Have a good weekend.... enjoy what you can and don't forget to tell us about it ~ it'll make it seem be5tter shared.

JUdith & Pickle

Hi Aaliyah, Donna and Kate,

How are you doing? Yesterday we had some light snow and being niave I thought that would be it. But alas it isn't. Its snowed again today. I'm expecting an asda del;ivery so hope the green person calls as I'm running out of dog food. Cars have driven round here so I'm slightly hopeful.

Snoozed in bed so far today and had two lots of porridge...... something to warm myself up with. Didn't go to class today.... naughty I know but an afternoon class was cancwelled due to the weather.

When asda have delivered, or cancelled, I will give Pickle a short walk. I fancy getting some cider in but if I do so I will waste all my hard work.... and yesterday I did put on 3/4lb. Not a happy bunny rabbitt. Even if I am getting my determination back.

Might just have veggie curry for supper, depending on when s/he comes. But then again I might not.

Be good top hear how you are surviving ~ please keep warm and dry ~ even if this means belly dancing under the duvet with your best beloved! (did I just say that?)

Judith

Hi Judith, Donna and Aaliyah

Hope Asda delivery your food Judith.

We've managed to escape the snow this time, although it is very cold. Keep warm and safe.

After seven weeks of being fairly good and then this week go and spoil it.

Friday was my works do and we went out for an Indian:break_diet:. Then today, friends I haven't seen much in the last year came to visit and took me and OH out for a 3 course sunday lunch :ashamed0005:. The only starter I liked was the deep fried garlic mushrooms (I did give half of them away) so only ate 5 and the salad. The roast meat and veg wasn't to bad, but I did have 3 roast taties and a yorkshire pudding. I then had strawberry cheescake (although I did give quite a bit of it away). I also had a white wine and lemonade as for a change I could have a drink and not have to drive.

Last night I had lots of fun at my gig and everyone seemed to enjoy it. Hopefully that will be the first of many as it felt good to be entertaining people and helping them enjoy their evening.

Hello all,

I hope you all had a good weekend.

How is the snow where you are? It's at least 2-3ins thick here in London.

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been meaning to pop my head in and update but I usually check Minimins on my phone and it seems like the application is not working. But here I am updating via the good old fashioned way.

Have any of you got any plans for Christmas? Me and dh don't celebrate so more than likely we'll just stay in on Christmas Day and watch all the good Christmas tv and movies. My SIL is coming down on Boxing Day and we're going over to my dh's aunt's house so more than likely I will have to consume some synful food (as it's really rude if I don't ;)) Dh wanted to go away somewhere but I had to remind him with the snow and it being Christmas it's not really possible to do that.

I hope you're shopping got delivered okay Judith.

Do any of you keep food diaries? These days I struggle for ideas. I'm trying out a red day today. I don't tend to do many of these as I'm not really a big meat eater but I thought I would see if it would help with the weight loss.

I hope you both have a good week and weigh in and keep me updated :)

Hi there,

Pickle is now a happy dog ~ food was delivered Sunday mid morning. Good job as well as tonight the snow has been coming down quite hard again. I have a feeling at this rate we won't be taking clients to the Pantomine on Wednesday:wave_cry:.

Been to Curves this evening ~ I hadn't been fior a week and it felt good to have that workout done. I then did a stroll to LA Fitness and did a yoga class. I said to the instructor will I ever get it and she told me it was quite normal to feel that way ~ which made me happier.

Walked home in the snow and got all damp arround the edges. It might not be that bad as long as it doesn't freeze.

Food has been all over the place. We have a "works" do tomorrow night so I'm just going to enjoy. To be honest I am trying to decide whether to do SW or calorie counting. Both have worked for me ~ but at the moment I'm sitting on the fence and all that happens is that I get splinters in me bum as it gets larger. I know I am determined to lose all my excess weight in 2011.... once and for all. The only question I have is how to get there. Any advice greatfully recieved.

Better go and get myself some supper..... another veggie curry and rice methinks, complete with brussel sprouts.....yummmm

Don't get snowed in, stay warm and dry and try to smile (as it takes less muscles than frowning)

Judith

Hello

Hope you've all had a good christmas.

I mangaged to stick within the number of syns I'd allowed myself for yesterday and Friday, however, I was allowing an hugh number of syns, and having a sneaky peak this morning I've put on 5lbs since Friday (thankfully I did have a blip at wi on Thursday so it's only a 1lb gain from my official weight).

Back on track today, although I will be using my syns unlike usual where I have very few.

Now for a week of relaxing (apart from the 2 days babysitting I've promised to do) before going back to work. I really must spend some time going through my choreographies.

Hope you're all keeping warm.

Kate x

Just a note to say that my broadband connection at home is down so will not be on this forum until Friday at the earliest.

Also popped by to say that I am no longer doing slimming world so will bow out of this thread. I know SW works and is a fanrtastic scheme. I've decided to be boring and count calories for the next three months.

I wish you every success and I am sure I will see you arround the boards.

Judith

Back