Cruise PP Remarkable

natlou79

I do love this diet yesterday morning I weighed in at 12st 2lbs after my Xmas binge! So yesterday was my first day back on the diet doing PP day, this morning I weighed again to find I had lost 4lbs!!! x

That's fantastic nat, what great motivation to keep it up! I've now lost 8lbs in 6 days. Almost back to where I was in November. This plan really does work.

I was just wondering whether you were doing an attack style string of pp days or going straight back to cruise? I'm regained sense and control today, with a pp day, but was unsure how best to proceed?

Congrats on your fabbo losses ladies, that's really spurred me on! As I managed to wipe out a whole months (-10lbs) worth of dieting in two weeks - hoping most of it will disappear as water, and, clutching at straws here, I think my 'rents scales are different to mine, haha.

I was just wondering whether you were doing an attack style string of pp days or going straight back to cruise? I'm regained sense and control today, with a pp day, but was unsure how best to proceed?

Congrats on your fabbo losses ladies, that's really spurred me on! As I managed to wipe out a whole months (-10lbs) worth of dieting in two weeks - hoping most of it will disappear as water, and, clutching at straws here, I think my 'rents scales are different to mine, haha.

I was going to do a string of PP days but then when I went to the supermarket to stock up before day 1 there was loads of lovely salad and veg reduced in price and I couldn't resist :D

So I've been doing PP/PV cruise.

To be fair I was off plan for pretty much the whole of December due to party after party getting in the way. So I think the shock to the system of getting back to Dukan has helped with the good loss.

Good luck, you can do it!!!

I haven't done any attack this time as apparently it is slow to work second time but have done two PP days and will be doing PV tomorrow and continuing 1/1 on the cruise stage.:) xx

Back