Remarkably Unintersting Title For First Post

Fuzzy

Hello!

I'd have loved to have come up with something interesting as the title, but I failed!

Failed. That sums it up, really. :(

I've gone from being 15 stone to 8 and a half stone, and right now, as of this morning, I was 10 stone 12. At 5 feet, 5 inches tall that makes me a size 12 trousers and a 14 top, and compared to some of the (much stronger than I currently am) posters on here, I guess I don't have much to complain about.

But I'm a good stone and a quarter overweight. In fact, if I'm honest (and I might as well be honest on here, if nowhere else), I want to be back to 9 and a half stone. I was a size 10 trousers, a size 12 - 14 top, and I looked good at that (any lower and I look a bit skeletal).

I lost weight before on Cambridge, but I don't want to do it again. I feel like I need to do this with 'normal' food and exercise, but I'm really struggling with the motivation and accountability.

I'd like to be under 10 stone for the 20th of June, because thats when I'm off on holiday - don't worry too much though, it's an active holiday with lots of walking, so I'm hoping not to come back 2 stone heavier! I'd love to be at 9.5 stone in September, when I have a medical examination for a job I really want (I won't get it if I'm not at a good BMI and way fitter than I am now).

I'm hoping maybe one or two people here might be able to take an interest, post the odd message, perhaps read my 'diary blog' on here, and help me get back to where I need to be.

Would you mind terribly just dropping in now and again? Give me a prod if I'm stopping?

Thanks,
Fuzzy

Hiya Fuzzy, and welcome to minimins.

Nah, you haven't failed. You're over 4 stone lighter :clap:

I see you are doing calorie counting. Pop over to the calorie counting forum. They have summer challenge going on there you might like to join :)

Cheers KD, that's a nice way of looking at it. I just wish I could manage to see it like that myself.

Oh dear, I sound like a right misery guts, don't I? Normally, I'm quite fun and cheerful! It's just the weight is really getting to me today.

I'll have a look at the other section in the morning, a group challenge might be good for me :). Thanks.

Thanks Irene! :)
Yes, today I'm feeling much more positive and "ready".

Whether I'll feel the same after my run tonight is another thing entirely!!

I've gone from being 15 stone to 8 and a half stone, and right now, as of this morning, I was 10 stone 12

Agreed! I find it hard to see that as any sort of failure, you're still on your weightloss journey. Keep it up and welcome.

Back