Remember me?!

squishymcfatterson

Likes to post frequently
Hi all! Some of you may remember me. I used Lipotrim recently to reach a healthy BMI and have now been using Calorie Counting to lose the rest.

Anyway, I am struggling this week. I feel very hungry and never feel fully satisfied. I am on 1390 calories a day but tend to eat more than that as I exercise a lot. Anyway, the weight is now slow to come off.

I am toying with the idea of going back to TFR for a couple of weeks to get to my full goal, then refeeding and maintaining to keep it off (this part I'm confident about with calorie counting, it's losing weight that I'm having a physical and mental struggle with!)

Has anyone else ever done something similar? Gone back on to LT for the final push? I have 9lb to go and would hopefully lose that in 2-3 weeks on TFR and right now it seems like I'll never get there with calorie counting :(

Hi hon. I like your name. It's cute.I think you'll probably lose the 9 pounds on your first week back on lipotrim.

SILVER79 said:
Hi hon. I like your name. It's cute.I think you'll probably lose the 9 pounds on your first week back on lipotrim.

Thanks Silver79! My problem is that I never seem to retain much water weight so I never had that amazing first week loss :( I reckon 3 weeks at 3lb loss per week would bring me to goal. I have no social occasions coming up so I'm thinking now or never!

Hi Squishy,

in my personal opinion go back on to lipotrim. I feel for me, i'm a healthy BMI so i could lose the rest through healthy eating/clorie counting - but for me after how much hasse with planning meals etc will it take to lose that weight?! far longr than on liporim and if stick to lt 100% you are guarenteed to lose at least something arnt you wherea with cc you could STS/ even go up! I just want to get to goal ASAP and im planning on gettng to 8stone10lbs with Lipotrim as imhoping my weigh loss won't plateau at the end as much as i would on other diets - i know it may slow down but i guess we will ahve to wait and see

for me LT has re educated me about food and I want to go abck to food and have a heatly well balanced approach to it, i think dieting with CC would give me all those issues with food again and i would become obssessed. I am just so keen to get to goal and for me personally LT until I do! Unless I consitently loose only 1lb a week than it's not worth it, but i would be more than happy with a 2lb loss a week till i get to goal now.

Hope that helps, but i just say get it over and done with LT!!

much love xx

You're a star, thanks Goose. I think my mind is made up to get back onto LT from Monday. I just feel for me that I'm much more capable of maintaining with CC than losing weight. I'm lucky in that I've only 9lb to go to target, I know others have a longer journey. I just need to suck it up and do without food for 3 weeks and become the slimmest I've been in years. Eek!

Hi

I lost 20lbs on TFR between June and August -i took a two month break thinking i could lose my last 12lbs on a low carb diet or do a phase 2 on tfr in oct. i had lots of functions to go to during my two months off and pretty much managed to maintain my weight during that time. However after a holiday I thought its much easier to do TFR where I'm not tempted as much. so I started again two and a half weeks ago and have lost a further 10.5 lbs at my last weigh in this week. I'm two pounds from my goal and wish to loose another two to give me a little cushion over Xmas!

I don't tend to hold that much water either so you could definitely loose the additional 10lbs within 3 weeks! I'd go for it x

Sandy updTe ure stats on the left hand side!! Yes squishy... I agrew i think maintaining with food will be easier and if u try to lose with food itll just streas u out. It'll only be 3 weeks. 4 at the most and its a very short time, it'll pass before u know it xxx

sandy38 said:
Hi

I lost 20lbs on TFR between June and August -i took a two month break thinking i could lose my last 12lbs on a low carb diet or do a phase 2 on tfr in oct. i had lots of functions to go to during my two months off and pretty much managed to maintain my weight during that time. However after a holiday I thought its much easier to do TFR where I'm not tempted as much. so I started again two and a half weeks ago and have lost a further 10.5 lbs at my last weigh in this week. I'm two pounds from my goal and wish to loose another two to give me a little cushion over Xmas!

I don't tend to hold that much water either so you could definitely loose the additional 10lbs within 3 weeks! I'd go for it x

That's great to hear Sandy, thanks. A 9lb loss would be great, and like you, a little more would be even better, to get me through Xmas without jeopardising my results.

Off to the pharmacy on Monday so..!

X

Your doing fab calorie counting! U had a great loss last week! But I can understand your temptation as it is really quick results and will be off in time for Xmas!
I think it would probably be best to do the 3 weeks on LT at least then if u were to gain a pound or 2 over Xmas there won't be much damage done!
I need to loose 10 more pound until in at a healthy bmi.. Which I'm hoping I will do by 27 th November as I have a lot going on in December including a trip to Paris! My plan is to maintain and exercise as much as I can throughout December and hopefully loose a few more pounds... Then I'm thinking I going to go back on LT in January for 4 weeks to take me down another stone and a half to make me at the lowest healthy weight range! This way I can allow the odd treat at weekends, I just wanna be as far away from being over weight as possible!
So I kinda have the same idea as you!!! Go for it!!

Sorry goose - I haven't updated my stats as I normally post from my phone! I don't think I can update them via my phone x

nataliej said:
Your doing fab calorie counting! U had a great loss last week! But I can understand your temptation as it is really quick results and will be off in time for Xmas!
I think it would probably be best to do the 3 weeks on LT at least then if u were to gain a pound or 2 over Xmas there won't be much damage done!
I need to loose 10 more pound until in at a healthy bmi.. Which I'm hoping I will do by 27 th November as I have a lot going on in December including a trip to Paris! My plan is to maintain and exercise as much as I can throughout December and hopefully loose a few more pounds... Then I'm thinking I going to go back on LT in January for 4 weeks to take me down another stone and a half to make me at the lowest healthy weight range! This way I can allow the odd treat at weekends, I just wanna be as far away from being over weight as possible!
So I kinda have the same idea as you!!! Go for it!!

Aw, thanks Natalie. I suppose I'm a bit fed up at staying the same this week, and the slow progress compared to the fab Lipotrim results. I know it's not like I've put all the weight back on or anything, but my goal is so close I just want it NOW so I can get in with my (healthier) life.

Best of luck to you too. Will be keeping an eye in your progress! X

Wow squishy, ur an inspiration....youve done soooo well :) I hope to do as well as you..im restarting today

Ava
xxx

AvaGardner said:
Wow squishy, ur an inspiration....youve done soooo well :) I hope to do as well as you..im restarting today

Ava
xxx

Thanks so much Ava, you're so kind. I feel kinda stuck at the moment I suppose! Best of luck with the restart. X

squishymcfatterson said:
Aw, thanks Natalie. I suppose I'm a bit fed up at staying the same this week, and the slow progress compared to the fab Lipotrim results. I know it's not like I've put all the weight back on or anything, but my goal is so close I just want it NOW so I can get in with my (healthier) life.

Best of luck to you too. Will be keeping an eye in your progress! X

I totally know where your coming from! I think u should go for it, be at your goal in time for Xmas and then u can start the new year as the new you! As u will probably carrying on losing little when you're maintaining!
Best of luck to you!!

Hi Sandy thanks for updating ure stats! Im just nosey and love lookign at peoples stats! Im the same height as you and similar weights right now! just wondering what size you are at that weight. Im a loose size 12 but still a little blobby, have a bit of fat deffo still to lose. I really want to get to a size 8 - 10 but not sure what weight I would have to get to, to get to that size so like hearing from other there weights and sizes particualty if they are the same heoght as me! I want to get to 8st 10 but dont know if i will be at the size I want by then.

Ur welcome squishy. Keep us updated! Best of luck with it

Ava
Xxx

Hiya squishy ,
I would go back on tfr , I think you get quick results on lipotrim & once your where you want to be you can maintain then , I lost 4 stone last yr and maintained it , I'm back about 5 weeks now to lose the rest , calorie counting doesn't work for me as I'm very impatient lol
Best of luck

Squishy! Best of luck for Monday!

Goose- I'm the same as you! A loose size 12. I was late for meetings this morning as I couldn't find anything to wear that fitted me. One of my reasons for loosing weight was so that I could get back into my old size 12 wardrobe! When I tried on the size 12 trousers this morning they were hanging off me! Once I got over the panic of finding something to wear - I had a big smile on my face because ill have to go and buy a new wardrobe now!

I remember being a size 10 when I was 9st 2/3 a few years back. So you only have 10lbs to go! I'm happy ish at this weight for now - give or take another 4lbs! if I loose too much fat on my face, i might get wrinkles instead!

tigger22 said:
Hiya squishy ,
I would go back on tfr , I think you get quick results on lipotrim & once your where you want to be you can maintain then , I lost 4 stone last yr and maintained it , I'm back about 5 weeks now to lose the rest , calorie counting doesn't work for me as I'm very impatient lol
Best of luck

Thanks Tigger! Yep, I'm very impatient too!! Delighted with my new figure already (Size 10, woohoo!) but I have a goal of 2.5 stone and I won't be satisfied until I get there. I've lost weight before but never this much, and I've never got to goal before. Fingers and toes crossed! X

Back