Remembering 9/11 today....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Could we each maybe just take a minute some time today to remember the people who lost their lives on that terrible day when the Twin Tower's were destroyed in New York.

I was watching it on TV and couldn't believe what was happening in front of my eyes, it was dreadful to see.

God Bless the victims and their families today....

Last edited:
I remember people who have lost their lives due to terrorism every single day Donnie. I lost my best friend in a terrorist attack some years ago, I never stop remembering hun. xx

i've been thinking about it all morning :( i too, was watching it live on sky news and actually saw when the second plane hit :(

i remember phoning my dad in hysterics telling him to get out of london (at the time the media was reporting that london/canary wharf were possible targets too).

i think everybody will remember exactly what they were doing on that day...

r.i.p those poor souls whose lives were lost on that tragic day :( xx

I guess everyone can remember what they were doing when that terrible news broke.

may their souls and all the souls of the faithfully departed rest in peace.

"Grieve not, nor speak of me with tears, but laugh and talk of me as if I were beside you there."
~ Isla Paschal Richardson

They say 3000 people died on that tragic day but not only were their familes and friends affected by the tragic events so were every single other person in the world not only those alive then but all the children that have been born since because the world will never be the same again.

RIP All of those brave people in the twin towers and all the heros that died attempting to save them. YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN XX :innocent0001:

Me and friends was in trafford center that day and had been watching a movie and we sat down to eat kfc and we were chatting and stuff and we saw on the big screen a aeroplane hitting a building and we both commented on it oh thats looks like a good movie we watch that when its out, not realising we got home and my mum and dad were watching tv and i said oh look shell there is that movie we gonna watch till mum told us what happened and we were totally shocked like everyone else :(

R.I.P all those poor people that were there god bless you all xx

Back