Turning dreams into reality

Yesterday was a very good day. I went out for a jog and did my best time yet round my 2.8km route (23 min 20) so 31 secs off my best time, with average pace of 8"24 per km. Def, getting fitter now.

Had a low calories day yesterday with a lot of fruit and chicken (1180 food - 239 exercise = 940). The aim was to have a bit of a detox after over indulging, particularly on Saturday. Scales have dropped back to 14"11.5 this morning, so the water weight is coming back off again.

However, given that I am a bit heavier on the scales, what has pleased me is I measured my waist again today. At the start of the weight loss efforts my waist was 41.5" (I'm apple shaped). Today only a few pounds lighter it is 40", so 1.5 inches gone round my middle :)

x

Yesterday was a very good day. I went out for a jog and did my best time yet round my 2.8km route (23 min 20) so 31 secs off my best time, with average pace of 8"24 per km. Def, getting fitter now. Had a low calories day yesterday with a lot of fruit and chicken (1180 food - 239 exercise = 940). The aim was to have a bit of a detox after over indulging, particularly on Saturday. Scales have dropped back to 14"11.5 this morning, so the water weight is coming back off again. However, given that I am a bit heavier on the scales, what has pleased me is I measured my waist again today. At the start of the weight loss efforts my waist was 41.5" (I'm apple shaped). Today only a few pounds lighter it is 40", so 1.5 inches gone round my middle :) x

Yay so pleased for you!! Great that you can see progress with the running and getting smaller is so much more important than what the scale says :)

Weigh in day and 14" 12 boo, think my hormones are all over the place and feel very bloated and tired :(

It is hard that the weight seem to have stalled (and gone backwards) when I have been trying hard. However, today is the first day of another week on the journey and my plan is to carry on. This weekend I am going to have a major food overhaul because I think I need to up the quantities of what I eat (i.e. get more calls from fruit and veg).

x

I haven't been on as have been off the rails altogether, think meals out, wine. No exercise.

Bad bad me. However, I am back I am going to try and I will get weighed on Friday and face the worst of it!

x

Back