Remembering Why We Are Doing CD !

charley24

Silver Member
I have just been going thru my photos to try and inspire myself, knowing I am on Day 4 of restart.

Thought would share a pic of me at 17 stone and then at 12 stone.....and then Xmas this year, when I decided to redo CD as I was so unhappy to see the big face and horrid rolls show themselves again !

I am currently.....15 stone :(

My goal weight is 10.7....seems such a long way off but I remember feeling like that the last time !!!

So I have been looking at pics to keep me going and thought others may like to see the difference..... can't even recognise myself in the 1st pic !!!

I have done it once, I can do it again !

Attachments

• vic2.png
    vic2.png
    61 KB · Views: 133
  • vic.jpg
    vic.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 146
  • Picture 434.jpg
    Picture 434.jpg
    490.3 KB · Views: 172
Oh my gosh, Charley, all I can say is WOW!!!!!!! You look like a completely different person as well as 10 years younger! If thats not inspiration, I dont know what is :)

Thanks Yummy !!! The first pic was in 2004 after DD2 was born, but she only weighed 2lbs so I can't blame on pregnancy I just ate and ate !

12 stone wasn't my lowest weight, it was 11 stone but I actually think I look best on the 12 stone one !!!!

The xmas day pic I HATE !!!!!!! But I keep reminding myself that CD works and that I have to keep going to feel amazing again and be that happy smiley girl !

Good luck honey, you've done it before you can do it again! I hope I can lose my weight and look as amazing too :). I NEVER have my photo taken, so I'm really looking forward to having some family piccies (fingers crossed).

Wow. You look so different! What great inspiration.

Thanks all :) I did have a bad haircut in the 1st one !!!! I don't know what I was thinking, the bob/fringe just didn't suit my face !

I just have to have something to focus on to be able to get thru the days.

I remember how I felt back then, so confident, happy and I felt pretty...compared to now when I feel so ugly :(

I obviously feel better 4 days in, as already I feel slimmer and know I am making progress.....otherwise I would be sitting scoffing xmas choccy still !!!

Off to post my letter and have a walk....thank goodness chippie closed at this time, the smells wafting from there are amazing !

Hi Charley was going through my photos for inspiration the other night as well. When Mr T came to bed he said "oh there's a photo of you on the bed", I told him I had been looking at pictures of when I was "slim", then had to laugh to myself as actually in this particular picture I was nine months pregnant, yet I had visible cheek and collar bones, looked happy in myself and was 2st lighter than I am today after 9 days on cd!
So when your 9 month pregnant picture is used for inspiration that isn't good news is it.....still I am sure I can get those cheekbones back by mother's day x

wow what a difference!! Great inspiration pics hun! you WILL do it again,good luck xx

as well as looking stunning i bet you felt so much better health wise without having to lug all that extra around!

WOW, well done you, the pics are a real inspiration arent they, you look lovely in your slim one! i too have a fat picture from this xmas, gonna go find it and stick it on the cupboard where i keep mt CD supplies!
Linda XX

Wow -- I would never have thought pictures one and the other two were the same person. You do not look bad at all in your Christmas photo -- but in photo two, you look very healthy, happy and glamourous!

MinnieMel

Back