Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Remembering Why We Are Doing CD !

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by charley24, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have just been going thru my photos to try and inspire myself, knowing I am on Day 4 of restart.

Thought would share a pic of me at 17 stone and then at 12 stone.....and then Xmas this year, when I decided to redo CD as I was so unhappy to see the big face and horrid rolls show themselves again !

I am currently.....15 stone :(

My goal weight is 10.7....seems such a long way off but I remember feeling like that the last time !!!

So I have been looking at pics to keep me going and thought others may like to see the difference..... can't even recognise myself in the 1st pic !!!

I have done it once, I can do it again !

Attached Files:

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy1972

yummymummy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh my gosh, Charley, all I can say is WOW!!!!!!! You look like a completely different person as well as 10 years younger! If thats not inspiration, I dont know what is :)

4. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Yummy !!! The first pic was in 2004 after DD2 was born, but she only weighed 2lbs so I can't blame on pregnancy I just ate and ate !

12 stone wasn't my lowest weight, it was 11 stone but I actually think I look best on the 12 stone one !!!!

The xmas day pic I HATE !!!!!!! But I keep reminding myself that CD works and that I have to keep going to feel amazing again and be that happy smiley girl !

5. yummymummy1972

yummymummy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck honey, you've done it before you can do it again! I hope I can lose my weight and look as amazing too :). I NEVER have my photo taken, so I'm really looking forward to having some family piccies (fingers crossed).

6. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    Wow. You look so different! What great inspiration.

7. determinator

determinator Banned

you looked great in your 2nd pic , but to be honest you still look totally different in the recent pic than the 1st one :) I am sure you will get down to your goal and look even better and feel great :)

8. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks all :) I did have a bad haircut in the 1st one !!!! I don't know what I was thinking, the bob/fringe just didn't suit my face !

I just have to have something to focus on to be able to get thru the days.

I remember how I felt back then, so confident, happy and I felt pretty...compared to now when I feel so ugly :(

I obviously feel better 4 days in, as already I feel slimmer and know I am making progress.....otherwise I would be sitting scoffing xmas choccy still !!!

Off to post my letter and have a walk....thank goodness chippie closed at this time, the smells wafting from there are amazing !

9. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Charley was going through my photos for inspiration the other night as well. When Mr T came to bed he said "oh there's a photo of you on the bed", I told him I had been looking at pictures of when I was "slim", then had to laugh to myself as actually in this particular picture I was nine months pregnant, yet I had visible cheek and collar bones, looked happy in myself and was 2st lighter than I am today after 9 days on cd!
    So when your 9 month pregnant picture is used for inspiration that isn't good news is it.....still I am sure I can get those cheekbones back by mother's day x

10. nicanancy

nicanancy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.72%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    wow what a difference!! Great inspiration pics hun! you WILL do it again,good luck xx

11. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    as well as looking stunning i bet you felt so much better health wise without having to lug all that extra around!

12. catfish

catfish Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    WOW, well done you, the pics are a real inspiration arent they, you look lovely in your slim one! i too have a fat picture from this xmas, gonna go find it and stick it on the cupboard where i keep mt CD supplies!
    Linda XX

13. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Wow -- I would never have thought pictures one and the other two were the same person. You do not look bad at all in your Christmas photo -- but in photo two, you look very healthy, happy and glamourous!

MinnieMel

14. jfryyyy

jfryyyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(40.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done! :)

You've done it before, you can do it again!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.