Reminder: Super Size Super Skinny

HellieCopter

Gold Member
If you like the show, it starts again tonight at 8pm on 4...new series!

Wow, this skinny drinks 10 cups of coffee and 2 litres of coke a day! Caffeine addict.

And she's only 5 and a half stone....

Doesn't Anna look fabulous? Amazingly good figure!

Doesn't Anna look fabulous? Amazingly good figure!

She does

Am quite embarassed about my reaction to the amount of coffee she drinks - kinda thought "is that all"? :eek:

xxx

lol Toots!!

My word...that woman in California. How tragic.

Although the programme is going about it a funny way I think this is useful to people.

Though 7 stone for someone 5 foot 1 is he serious? I think I'd be a waif at 7 and a half stone :/

But when you're only 5 and a half as a starting point, it's a really sensible goal to aim for, I think. 7 and a half would look fabulous on her!

I think what the larger size girl did by not having a 'true' food diary is what i was guilty of before i joined SW. I used to munch through a whole bag of share size crisps and deny that id eaten them for the rest of the day.

It's scary to watch- its almost seeing me before i made small changes. Just makes me re-motivated to keep up what im doing tbh! There is no going back for me!

lol Toots!!

My word...that woman in California. How tragic.

I think both ends of the scale are tragic, disturbing and difficult to witness :cry:It really is heartbreaking :sigh:

xx

I've never seen this programme before, it's heartbreaking :(

It is, defintely. The stories of these anorexic people are equally tragic and upsetting.

And I know what you mean about the denial Nik...me too, totally.

Great losses and gains in the end...they both looked much better in just 3 months. 2 and a half stone off and 8" from her waist...amazing!

OMG - she died :sigh: I suppose it is not really surprising ............but shocking all the same. Makes you realise how lucky we are that we are taking our respective journeys and doing something about it before it's too late - I guess that's what she was aiming for when she allowed herself to be filmed

xx

Last edited:
When she was talking I thought maybe, just maybe, she will try to lose weight and she'll be a miracle turnaround success story...but I think I knew that she would die, somehow. But it was still shocking that she actually did.

I think you're right Toots, she did want that message to come across and stop people from getting into the situation she did.

OMG - she died :sigh: I suppose it is not really a surprising ............but shocking all the same. Makes you realise how lucky we are that we are taking our respective journeys and doing something about it before it's too late - I guess that's what she was aiming for when she allowed herself to be filmed

xx

My thoughts exactly....

The american lady i found truly shocking! I honestly found her very repulsive and inspiring in a weird way. It made me remember that only i can be in control of my eating. Very sad she died in the end though.

I thought the supersize girl was like all of us in denial about the amount we eat! We have all done it! But well done to her for losing 2.5stone! I could not believe the skinny girl had only gained 7lb though in 12 weeks! I mean i gained that after a 1 week holiday! But she did look alot better for it!

Back