Rennies

Bethyi

I get heartburn pretty much everyday and I burn through a pack of Rennies in a week usually. Is it okay to take them on the Lipotrim diet (More specifically the fruit ones!) If not is there any heartburn medication I can take which wont affect the diet as I am attempting 100% TFR. :)

Hey have you started yet? I used to suffer but since starting I've had nothing :)

with regards to rennies you will need to check with your pharmacist. Not sure fruit ones allowed but ther may have an alternative that won't affect the diet.

Good luck

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bethyi said:
I get heartburn pretty much everyday and I burn through a pack of Rennies in a week usually. Is it okay to take them on the Lipotrim diet (More specifically the fruit ones!) If not is there any heartburn medication I can take which wont affect the diet as I am attempting 100% TFR. :)

Don't know specifically about the rennies situation whilst on lipotrim sorry, but I'd strongly suggest that you go to see your doctor about any persistent heartburn asap as this can cause you a whole lot of issues if you have been experiencing this for a while & continue to leave it untreated. They will probably just commence you on a drug called omeprazole which is a protein pump inhibitor & that should really help to settle things.

Jessaqua, thank you for your concern :) A few people have told me I probably have Acid Reflux because both my parents have it. I'm off to the doctors today and I'll bring it up while I'm there.

hey bex! I started yesterday but still had heartburn, I just let myself suffer though because I didn't want to ruin my diet on the first day! My friend that did Lipotrim told me he used to get heartburn a lot until he was on the diet and now he never gets it at all.

Ha ha that should have read proton not protein! Even my predictive text has protein on the brain! sat here watching Saturday kitchen lol possibly not the best choice, but when I reach goal food is so gonna taste better and I'll appreciate it much more after this period of absence. :0)

Back