• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

S: 27st12lb C: 15st0lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 12st12lb(46.15%)
That is also one of my reasons for going on it, not for the leather haha but for clothing in general, mainly because I'm getting sick of ordering clothes from the internet 'big clothes' websites. You'd think the UK would have stores like this all around since the UK is an increasing fatty country now - just like usa.

Maybe I'll buy a leather jacket when I'm done, and a pair of shades, and get a quiff, and some rolled up jeans..... :cool:

BigS

Real name Seán
S: 21st0lb C: 16st9lb Loss: 4st5lb(20.75%)
That is also one of my reasons for going on it, not for the leather haha but for clothing in general, mainly because I'm getting sick of ordering clothes from the internet 'big clothes' websites. You'd think the UK would have stores like this all around since the UK is an increasing fatty country now - just like usa.

Maybe I'll buy a leather jacket when I'm done, and a pair of shades, and get a quiff, and some rolled up jeans..... :cool:

When I evenetually find clothes that fit I tend to wear them til they are destroyed before having endure buying some more !

exiguous

Silver Member
S: 12st4lb C: 11st10.0lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 0st8lb(4.65%)
Clothes I love clothes ( its a new relationship )

exiguous

Silver Member
Its coming faster than you think!! You'll be smokin hot in your leathers in no time.
Hmmmmmmmm leather trousers........my get some of those at goal!

BigS

Real name Seán
S: 21st0lb C: 16st9lb Loss: 4st5lb(20.75%)
Its coming faster than you think!! You'll be smokin hot in your leathers in no time.
Hmmmmmmmm leather trousers........my get some of those at goal!

I GOT CHILLLLS, THEY'RE MULTIPLYIN !

Oh, by the way, you are looking stunning.

exiguous

Silver Member
Thank you BigS very much appreciated you have no idea!!!! xxx

Loving this 21 lb loss in 2 weeks that'd make the Fonze very very proud!!!

LincsBren

Silver Member
S: 15st6lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 1st2lb(7.41%)
I can just see it now - we must have pics of you in your leather in full Fonz pose!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim Forum 1
Dukan Diet 6
Slimming World Off Topic 3
Lipotrim TFR 100% 6
Slimming World Off Topic 3