y2valerie

txs brit mom,is there a formula to work out the syns for yourself.i do some by calorie eg 20 cals 1syn but how do you work out meat substitute stuff.also it says unlimited but i don,t beleive that lol i made soup with 6 oz skinless chicken breast ,carrots onion ,corn and about a cup of pasta and i ate that all day would that be free.

txs brit mom,is there a formula to work out the syns for yourself.i do some by calorie eg 20 cals 1syn but how do you work out meat substitute stuff.also it says unlimited but i don,t beleive that lol i made soup with 6 oz skinless chicken breast ,carrots onion ,corn and about a cup of pasta and i ate that all day would that be free.

As I put in a reply to one of your other posts on here, there is no way of working out any foods which have a free food allowance, without access to the online syns calculator, for which you need an online subscription to. It is a very complex calculation which takes into account many parts of the nutritional informaton.

for snack type items, you can use the 1 syn for every 20 calories. But for say a chicken breast covered in sauce, you would need to use the online syns calculator, as that would qualify for a free food allowance.

so long as you stick to a 1/3 superfree with your meals (i.e. fruit or veg) and eat till satisfied, not just because food is free, then the plan works. No one can eat unlimited until they burst and expect to lose weight. The slimming world plan cleverly helps you to eat healthily without the need to weigh or count calories, so long as you stick to the plan.

Back